what bike to buy. HELP ME!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini_fang

Reaction score
hey guys im selling my downhill bike and when it goes im going and buying a pitbike. i probly wont have any more than 2000 bones to spend and i was wondering if any one could give me some pointers on wat look for. what brands should i look for?
also iv seen a bike i like but im not sure if its any good or not. the guy in the shop says it is but we all know he may be a doosh bag whos just trying to get me to buy it. it has fast ace parts on it and i was wondering if thats a good brand
any advice would be much appreciated.
thanks.
mitch!

Here's my 2 cents. It depends what you want it for - A china is good for the first bike , if you dont like mini's much no worries as you didnt pay much for it in the first place however you will find china's dont hold their value at all hence why I would buy a honda. Genuine Honda crf50's that are done up to take punishment of adult mini racing go for under $1500 now , they are much more reliable than the china and hold value much better. That leaves you with $500 to refine it.

Any more details? e.g. what you'd like to be on the bike and how tall you are and weight.

China Bikes (Bulldog, Orion) and for some better brands Motovert, CRF, Stomp and loads other.

There are plenty other threads like this, give it a search.

Any more details? e.g. what you'd like to be on the bike and how tall you are and weight.

China Bikes (Bulldog, Orion) and for some better brands Motovert, CRF, Stomp and loads other.

What is a bulldog bike?
And crf is a jap bike and stomp bikes are not available in Australia.

As for bikes for under $2000 u cant go past the Mso SR if ur looking for a midsize bike

im 5ft 6.5 inches to be exact. im going to be using the bike for jumping and just riding round in paddocks and some other non-illegal things ;)

and i dont no what parts i wont to be on the bike because im only new tothe scene. like i said in the thread iv foud a bike i like but im not sure if its any good or not. it has fast ace parts on it but thats bout all i no. what would you recommend i buy. the most money i will have to spend is 2000
thanks.
mitch xx

ya mso like I_THUMP suggested.....also east50s have pitsterpros for a little over 2g they are are really good bike and will handle jumps and they are equipped with good parts just a suggestion check out this link
X4

125cc-Pit-Dirt-Bike-grn-07-New-400.jpg

guys seriously if your going to argue about bikes on my thread.
DONT POST ANYTHING.
im trying to get a good understanding of which bikes are good, dont get me wrong theres been some good info iv gotten from the thread but im sick of ppl posting stupid shit!

I have a pitpro 125le for sale if your interested

Latest posts

Back