What bike would you prefer?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstevo

Reaction score
Out of a KX 125 and a YX 150 what would you prefer? Would ya chose the power-banded, speed king that is the KX or the long-lifed, steady as she goes YX 150?

On a side note, how long do 2-strokers usually last before something breaks?

Last edited:
kx 125 for sure, and depends what you are breaking, levers break ect ect. but all a 2 banger needs is some TLC, and maintainence and a few rerbuilds from time 2 time

100% kx man ,,, the only way 2 fly on a mx track :) ,, but if you like 2 ride bush for a long time in one go ,,200/500 kms in one day, go 4 the china 140/150 cc :) bikes i have had and killed off or sold off ; rm 50,, kx60 ; er 185 ; yz 490 ; kx 125 ,, ts250 ,, it 185 cc ;it 250 / best of them all ,,i liked the , it 250 ,, 1981 ,, could not kill it lol ,,, atm i am killing a dhz 140cc ,,, lol

First of all the YX150 is a motor and not a bike! If you are refering to bikes on the market fitted with the YX motor then they cant be compared as they are of two different classes of bikes, Midsize and full size Mx. If u are just comparing engines then of coarse the jap is the better option for quality over any chinga engine. Last of all the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke battle comes down to personal prefrence and riding style, but eventually there wont be this debate coz there wont be any 2 strokes left to try and challenge the 4 strokes!

KX for me or even something else little like a yamaha or honda 80cc 2 stroke or 125.

I personally think minis are hopeless for bush riding would rather something bigger.

preety dumb question. First of all there 2 totally different bikes , 1 being a purpose built race bike the other a pit bike. Pitbikes are designed for fun and fun only , your a clown if you buy a pitbike to go fast because they are underpowered when compared to a motocross machine like a kx. The kx will rip your arms of if you don't know how to ride a bike nor a 2 stroke , the yx will roll the power on and there are no suprises.
The Kx and the yx comparison is unfair , the two are totally different bit of machinery. My 2 cents

yer i agree with unit mx on that one pit bikes are not designed to be full blown race or bush bikes

Mate, definitely go with the KX125. Kawasaki are simply the best.*

* My opinion may be slightly biased due to me owning a KX125. :D

Latest posts

Back