What Bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas

Reaction score
hey, im going to get in to the sport and i was wanting to know what bike i should get and why? i will be spending about $3000, i was looking at the motovert experts, and just a rough idea how much it will cost for the helmets boots etc...

I WANT THE BIKE TO BE A 140CC-150CC

dude motoverts area a bad choice... they run a shonky buisness and the bikes are priced way too high for what they are

go for a pitster x4r $2000-$2500 if you want pure quality
or a revolution mx $2000 if you want pure value for money

I can't be fuked explaining why so I'll leave that to the others

BTW +reps for looking at decent bikes, instead of coming on and asking what's the best bike for $300 lol :cool:

yeah ill check those bikes out thanks for the help

hi.
you have a couple of options if ya want a bike tht is 99% ready to race out of the box..
the other 1% is basic mods like chain,oil and maybe a carb upgrade (revolution MX has these already i believe) and suspension setup to suite your weight/ride style..

any of the pitster pro bikes (LXR or X4R) Pitster Pro - Home
the new revolution MX bike, which is about to land in a week or more http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/27345-new-ttr-style-155z-revolutionmx.html
or a ciniworx bike.. CINIWORX HOMEPAGE

also most bikes are at least 155cc these days..

^^^+1 I'd go with londin's sugestion The revolution bike has much of the required upgrades already done

where abouts in Tassie you from Tas? We have a good race series going on over here and some good tracks on the horizon!

i live in hobart i have seen all the races details on the braaap website i can wait to get in there my self witch will hopefully be next year!!

Latest posts

Back