What caused my piston to seize up in my 125cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINI_RIDER_69

Reaction score
hey i have 125cc orion motor came out orion don't know what type it is. the piston seized up and wouldn't come off so i cut it off. what caused it to do that ? was it lack off oil ? or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
could be lack of oil or thrashed an got real hot. wat do you mean cut if off how did you do that ?

wow thats brutal man your crazy... yeah some pics dude i wanna see this

grinder and hammer :)

So now your bottom end is full of fillings? Nice one. :eek:

So instead of a top end rebuild, you know need to rebuild the entire motor. :confused:

Here's my advice, pick the entire bike up engine and all, stick it in the bin and buy a new one.

nah its k not fillings in there i taped up the hole haha me smart

Lol.. keep tellin yaself that...

did you try using a thin oil(auto tran. works well..) to unsieze the piston before butchering it!? did you try putting the bike in top gear and rocking it forward and backwards in an attempt to get the cycle happening again!?

who knows why it siezed in the first place.. did you ask the seller!? have you examioned the piston n bore for what the possible cause is!?

did you know this thread IS USELESS without pictures...

haha i can picture a conrod cut in half haha

^^^^ yeah and him asking how to attach his new piston to the sawn of conrod hahaha

so many reasons why it could happen, some previously mentioned are on the money i reckon...
________
TEEN YOUNGER

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back