What colour rims for a drz70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AussieMX

Reaction score
i am buying new rims for my 70 and i am completely stumped on what colour, i was thinking blue or black. i am planning on getting ringmaster patriot number plates so blue with the blue seat would match but the black would look clean. i will post pics if it will help.
just looking for an opinion
Thanks

black rims look poor and skungie, i recon blue rims would dominate black ones

black rims are the go bud. blue makes it look china i think...

It's a DRZ mate. In my eyes yellow would be perfect. Just like the moutul suzuki's.

It's a DRZ mate. In my eyes yellow would be perfect. Just like the moutul suzuki's.

Yeah, make the color suit the bike either Yellow or Gold would look good.

Black rims look sick on CRF50s, but this isnt a crf50.

Check out some bikes and see what color scheme you like the best. :)

Hope you find a color you like.

was thinking gold as well and was thinking of getting custom Ricky Carmichael replica graphics i am leaning more towards gold at the moment

was thinking gold as well and was thinking of getting custom Ricky Carmichael replica graphics i am leaning more towards gold at the moment

Yeah i ive seen his bike before, it looks sick

Here is a great color scheme that would look good on your bike. Getting a Suzuki Makita Sticker kit would look sick aswell.

Check out this BBR DRZ- 70s color scheme, looks trick as

yeah that was the bike that i was going for just it will be a stocker. Only have one picture at the moment, i will post more once i get my pipe should be here tomorrow or at the latest monday. :banana:

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
shes lookin pretty trick man lol lovin the loose kid sticker :p

what pipe u gettin and is that a crf50 shifter??

yeah that was the bike that i was going for just it will be a stocker. Only have one picture at the moment, i will post more once i get my pipe should be here tomorrow or at the latest monday. :banana:

Yeah nice bike man, she has potential for sure. :)

You should get a nice note from the new exhaust. What exhaust did you decide on?

was planning on getting a carbon yoshi but found a two brothers one for 170 so got that instead and yes it is a crf50 shifter

Yeah i couldnt pass on something 100 dollars. The loose kid sticker well it aint as bad as what used to. Dont no what i was thinking

Attachments

• DSC02276.jpg
    DSC02276.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
nice sticker kit man,i'm thinkin u need some new bars but haha, i think me n u r the only ppl on here reppin the drz haha

yeah it is hard to find help about parts even on planetminis there isnt much. ive got pro tapers now look at the first pics

Latest posts

Back