What colour rims for a drz70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing to do is to get it sandblasted then powder coated. That's what my dad is doing with his car rims. Just food for thought.

i might just buy the rear wheel and spokes for now because i just want to ride it again. and cant wait any longer to save up.
thanks for the help

sorry for bringing this back up but where do you guys buy your rims. Only found one from that list bulldog showed me and the cheapest were 123 each for red barons is that the cheapest you can get or do most of you get yours powdercoated.

try sticking with excels/ sm pro's or there abouts , should be able to find them for around $110 ish U.s .

I think any 28 spoke hole 10" rim will fit .
IE=crf50 rims.

Yeah was looking on planetminis and a lot of guys had ones called pro wheels. Found some on ebay for u.s20 i asked the guy how much postage for two and he said they are u.s50. Thought that was to good so asked him again if that was for two or one and waiting for a reply.
Check out his store theres heaps of colours and sizes and they are pretty cheap.
Will these be right for hd spokes my dad said he will buy the spokes for me so i will be able to buy two rims now:D

Motorcycle Rim 1.60X10 28Hole KTM/XR/CRF/TTR 50- Yellow: eBay Motors (item 280520033522 end time Sep-09-10 14:20:37 PDT)

pro-wheel replacement wheel , so dont think there gonna be genuine?

anyway , its a good price i supose if you just want coloured rims , just gotta watch out for cheap anodizing it will fade like a bitch .

and HD spokes should work fine . heard you have to drill stock hubs a tiny bit out for some which is easy enough to do

Last edited:
hopefully they are alright cant complain to much for around 100 bucks. they should do me until i start earning a bit more and be able to afford some higher better brands.
thanks for the help

oh and forgot to ask this were do use buy your hd spokes. im not ordering them through my local shop the are 110 for a wheel. still pretty new with all mini bike brands and shops.

Sorry that i keep on bringing this thread back up. i was looking on dhz and found a rear wheel set. The thing that i was worrying about is that it is a china shop and dont no if it will fit a crf50 (same as a drz)

the worst thing is my exhaust turned up today and started it up for the first time and it sounded awesome and i was itching to go for a ride.

Latest posts

Back