what did every one get from santa???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
well i have ended up with a 1/10 nitro car, a new helmet, some money, acouple of gift cards, some new thongs and some t-shirts.

and my gf got me guitar hero the band set.

what did santa bring you?

Last edited:
GPS, 10mp digi cam,wall-e RC toy :D, few dvds, gift voucher, chockies, PJ pants( which id call GOLF PANTS) new lead and harness for the dogs :)

oh and the option to go on an all expenses paid holiday north mid next year, or the $ instead.. undecided yet.. need a holiday, but the $ would certainy be handy!

got a surfboard, afew house hold needs ( cups and mugs and jars and things )
gift vouchers, t shirt, dvd , a beach towle, shower smell nice stuff things.

Santa got me tix to Crusty Demons :D

Parents got me clothes and and a unknown 'gift' that is in the mail... Wont tell me what it is...
Umm got new helmet... shorts, singlets and that jazz.
Few more t-shirts (like 5 :|)
:D
Yeh

I got some clothes, motorbike magazines, Guitar Hero 3, and lots of Gift Cards, and some Cash. And motorbike boots.

I got some DVD's a new flat screen lcd a iPod touch with docking station guitar hero world tour a new yx 150cc engine also some parts for my motorbike and money.

wifey got me a new bottle of anti stink liquid
zacass got me a new t-shirt and the yrly guinissworld records book
been getting those for 14yrs now ,dog got me a digital photo keyring with heaps of dog pics lol was pretty cool

zacass cleaned up as useual ,got him and ipod touch 2nd gen 8 gig
money
more and better updated rc choppers
new skate bearings
shirts
oh and his mini half pipe

so he did ok

sounds like everyone went wel this year.
i got a new laptop. ipod stand/speakers, headrest with dvd screens in them for my car, stuff for camping, dvds cloths i forget the rest hah

wow, santa must have come to you guys first then me :( he only gave me my stocing (full 'o chickoies of course!)
then from Mum and Dad it got,
a discovery channel docco on motorbike, it is actually pretty good
a subscription to adb !!!! hellyeah!
then to top it off i got a new pair of Oakley "O"Frame goggles, red tribal colour
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
and mum and dad were gunna give us 100 buckeroonies, but the atm broke yesterday, stole some poor bugger's card, that day before christmas! that couldda bin bad! so i have a printed sheet of paper saying they owe me $100

so next we shot off to auntie tracie's place!
we were ment to have brunch but i recon it was more of an early lunch! usually the fam. does like two prezzies for everybody or something, but that was ditched for this year, and i think most of it was from grandma and granddad. I got a new doona/pillow cover set, with crusty deamons theme, it says crusty deamons and it has somebody doing a superflip on it! i recon there are no other bedrooms like mine in oz. It has posters everwhere, all mx, signed autographs,flyers,and some pictures i printed off the net.

then we got home and our other grandma and grandpa come ovver and i got a shirt saying "genious at work" and has wild e. cyote on it haha funny. in fact im wearing it right now! we also got $50 me n my bro, but im gunna get another 20 cuz he got another pressie. I love it how grandparents are always fair, but sometimes the youngest gets a little bit more. damn lil sisters ! hahah
i hope you all had a very merry christmas, and enjoyed it heaps.

Last edited:
i got a tomtom XL gps,8.2 MP panasonic digi camera,ipod nano 8gb which im giving to my brother as ive already got a ipod classic 80gb,a fair few cloths,some ps3 shit,and some cash...

100 bux, dvds, beach towel, jocks and boxers, some pants and shirts, deoderant, new bmx jersey, lava lamp and toothbrush (wtf, random as weird parents) but my favourite was my pit bike...motovert expert 125cc :D

good hall fellas

i scored a cool unit wallet and some sox from the missus santa bought me some scratchies he's a good bloke i won $10 (f#$kin tightass)
scored some clothes and a stunt kite cause my mums a head case
got some thongs off my sis

now the fun stuff
i bought myself a new brushless setup for one of my rc's goes quick as
i'm in qld on the sunshine coast living it up and i'm gunna spend the next 5 night in a luxury hotel just me and the missus in noosa (no kid)

i like buying myself xmas presies i always get what i want

he he he

didnt really celebrate it but i got a car a few months ago, guess that counts?

go coolie! what brushless did you go with??
QLD by the pool,. yet your on here!? WTF man! lol, RELAX!!!

i'll pm you with something of interest ;) lol.. im VERY VERY tempted..

lucky buggers i got Thongs that dont fit me , a bunch of ugly clothes and...... a dvd and a average digi camera... i Guess thats what you get when you dont ask for anything :) o well im happy...

I got some new Thor sentinel body armour, Tag t2 fat bars and clamps, magazines, clothes, fox beach towel, new jersey, dvd and some cash.

im right with you there wogtaz, i got 2 shirts, alot of socks and alot of underwear and some pretty boy perfume and jell!

but ealier this month bought myself a losi speed-t + lipo's (there brushless coolie! get a lipo bud good investment no petrol car will out run it) i did buy a new car not long before that, and before that i bought the mso... (well seeing as though i picked it up one my birthday technically it was a birthday present) those were my presents to myself though

an XR200R, trampoline, a few bits of clothing, camelbak and an ipod docking station, $200, deoderent, fox jersey,basket ball hoop, todum tennis, very happy =]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back