what do u tihnk of the elstar rs 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bike doesnt look fast. but thanks anyway because i was looking for a twin piston rear brake. hopefully they have some spare.

Its the same as the atomik Pro-X from a few years back in a big wheel version.

slightly dressed up with a Yx150 and 1/4 throttle but the atomiks were sellin for $700....

I was just about to ask the same thing but was looking and the rs125cc big wheel for the missus

hey mate yer my cuzen has the rs 125 but he has had nuthing but problwms with it first the dtand broke then the clutch levers n now the engine doesent idle proply n he took it too the bike shop n the mechanic doesent know what is wrong with it i was just wondering if the 150 was different

yeh its the same as the prox i had one
i had the same setup 17 14 wheels great bike but it was ridiculously heavy.

great for trail riding and cruising along, but other than that was pretty average performance wise,

forks were fairly good, the rear shock was way to soft and bottomed out easy over small jumps.
it was pathetic on hill climbs because of the weight

be warned even a powerful motor will feel weak in this bike, its a tank

best point about the bike was the brakes, they were the best brakes ive ever felt in my life on any bike.

very stable machine with great geometry but its not a mini, get something smaller and you will be much happier.

btw dont pay that much i picked my prox up with a rec reg kit for 700 bucks

Last edited:
hey mate yer my cuzen has the rs 125 but he has had nuthing but problwms with it first the dtand broke then the clutch levers n now the engine doesent idle proply n he took it too the bike shop n the mechanic doesent know what is wrong with it i was just wondering if the 150 was different

I think the problem with his bike is your spelling
:focus:

But yeah, just looks like crap... Get yourself a 150 Atomik Bigfoot...

But like was said above the new dhz 160 would be a better option.

is the dhz 140 crf70 any good or is the 160 atomik bigfoot better

Latest posts

Back