What Do You Think Of The Pitpro 110cc 2008

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadr

Reaction score
hey i bourght a 110cc pitpro 2008 from ebay few days ago and its coming. Im only 13 and its going to be my first dirt bike. Please give me tips and what you think of the bike.

how tall ru u, cause i imagine that it will be pretty small but i recon good starter (maybe, never actually seen a pitpro in real life so yeah)

nah there a descent size,i have heard a few goods things about them and you get a 3 month engine warranty(no questions asked)so thats pretty good

thanx so much i really looking forward to getting it. can any oen else give me tips? by the way im 13 so yea.

I was 13 when I got my MSO 140 and it was pretty good for my size. aswell I wont grow out of it as quick.

I reckon the 110 is really for kids under about 10years old,my mates 9yo has a bike the same size(but 70cc motor)and he's pretty well outgrown it.
But if you got it cheap enough it would still be fun for a little while.

thanx so much i really looking forward to getting it. can any oen else give me tips? by the way im 13 so yea.

lol saying your 13 doesnt give us much of an idea how tall are you ? becuase im 13 and 6 foot so you could be way to big for it or good size

How can you grow out of a mini? They're suposed to be small.

They can't handle much weight and bottom out on tiny bumps once you weigh more than about 40 kg's,thats how you outgrow them.And they are smaller than a normal sized pitty.

Im 24, 75kgs n 5'9" tall and i ride a 08 pitpro 110, front suspension needs a bit more travel as they only got 3inch travel, but other than that i love mine, goes well. I went for the 110 cos of the 10 inch wheels n no clutch, as i think having big wheels n a clutch really defeats the purpose of a pit bike!

jeez i'm 32,about 6ft and weigh 90 kgs and i can bottom out the 110 just by bouncing it let alone actually riding it,you obviously wouldn't be jumping it though.my mates pitpro 125 rr bottoms out real easy too,I landed it from about 2metres up above the transition and bottomed it out, so definitely wouldn't want to hit anything higher than about a foot on the 110!!

went for the 110 cos of the 10 inch wheels n no clutch, as i think having big wheels n a clutch really defeats the purpose of a pit bike!

I lol'd!!

LOL, i love my 110, gettin fast ace front end n 12 inch front, n ill be done.
Ive put five0 1/4 throttle n five0 bmx bars on it already.

im about 150 cm and weigh like 42kilos should i keep the 110cc?

personally i rekon a 110cc is for about a 8-10 year old for a 13 year old even if it is your first bike atleast a 125cc but 140cc even better ,and there a fair bit smaller then the 140's and 125's

after the first day u will want more power they dont go very fast and not as fun cause there auto but upto u mate get it see if u like it then go from there

thanx so much motoxxxx, ive come to think about this and now when the pitpro comes im going to try it out for a day im not going to mod it becuase..if i dont like it im going to give it away or return it. and im probly getting pitpro 125 rr ( i
know a lot of people think pitpro 125rr suck for jumps but im just a beggener im not going to do huge jumps 1 foot max and not a lot. so what do peeps think?

Just keep the 110. It is a bit late to ask if it was the right buy or not. I was thinging about a 110 to rip up the back yard and I am 36 so being 13 or 31 shouldnt make any difference..

Latest posts

Back