What Do You Think Of The Pitpro 110cc 2008

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can still return it has a 30 day money bak.. and 3 mnth engain warnty

nadr have you even ridden it yet? stop stressing man, a 110 will be fine, I would rather a 110 over a 125.

I am 175cm and weigh 60 kilos and i ride a crf50

lol, Im sure your parents wont mind that u want to get rid of it after a couple wks and buy a 125.
Why on earth would u want a auto 110 over a 4 speed 125 *shrugs*

Just keep the 110. It is a bit late to ask if it was the right buy or not. I was thinging about a 110 to rip up the back yard and I am 36 so being 13 or 31 shouldnt make any difference..

Yeah would be great to have as a SECOND bike to rip up the backyard with but seriously would you want it as your ONLY bike?

lol, Im sure your parents wont mind that u want to get rid of it after a couple wks and buy a 125.
Why on earth would u want a auto 110 over a 4 speed 125 *shrugs*

110's are 4 speed and SEMI auto not just twist an go

they are a great bike,my mate has a pit pro 125 and his brother has a 110 the only thing that we have had a problem with is the electric start fails. Some of the models dont come with kickstart so dunno what urs has tho. overall a great bike and pretty good to learn on seing they are semi auto

the 08s are kick start only.
You will be happy with the 110, me n my bro are.

It also depends what your after, a crf style mini or a midish sized bike ie 14/12 rims.

mini's come from crf50 did they not? wich are 10" wheels wich i think is the way to go (Y) i got a old pitboss 110 10" and a new 140 12-14" midsize and if me 110 was in the same condidtion as my 140 i would rather it i reckon its got the same acceleration as my 140 just no were near top end and is much easier to handle and chuck around corners i catch my brothers on there 140 through corners but loose on straight

im not looking for a mini bike srsly i want some thing that will fit me.

no, lol but ive sent money bloody ebay dude pitpro shop dog hasnt sent it yet.. i sent the money like ages ago...and still no replys? lol

Last edited:
HA, be prepared to wait, when we bought ours they claimed they had none in the country, took 4 weeks to arrive.

They never return phone calls or emails, we ended up calling them everyday until the bikes arrived.

Check there feedback, heaps of people have had trouble with shipping.

What u snag yours for?
we got ours for 485 n 495 each

ha, good news they have recevied my money and said they started shiping bike should come today or tomorrow. they even gave me a tracking number for tnt and it says its in meblorune cambellfeld (i live in melbourne) so good news! ill tell ya guys when i get it.,

- cheers, nadr

ha, good news they have recevied my money and said they started shiping bike should come today or tomorrow. they even gave me a tracking number for tnt and it says its in meblorune cambellfeld (i live in melbourne) so good news! ill tell ya guys when i get it.,

- cheers, nadr

Yeah good luck mate TNT are a bunch of pricks,I've had a bike for our shop sitting on their loading dock in adelaide ready for delivery since 31/12 and still waiting for the slow bastards.
Good luck man but don't hold your breath aye.

Yeah I wish,we got customers screaming for their bikes and its us who look bad not them mongrels.I got my new downhill bike about a month ago after a 9week wait for them to arrive in the country,as bad as that was I knew that when I ordered the bike so was prepared for the wait.But when the day came that it was due I was left waiting another 13days for TNT to actually deliver the bike despite us ringing every other day to see what was going on.I suppose the excuse is something to do with the xmas/new year period.hope fully he won't be kept waiting that long though but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

FUCKING PRICKS TNT.
They say the status of my bike is 'left/FORGOTTEN on docks'.
on Tuesday if i don't see any improvements in the Tnt tracking thing im not going to call them, IM GOING TO FUCKING DRIVE TO THERE SHOP IN Campbellfield (Melb). ILL show you guys what the tracking says to me so far.
Status Date Time Depot
Collected-Cust Premises (CIT) 03/01/2008 15:22 Campbellfield (Melb)
Electronically Lodged 03/01/2008 15:25 Campbellfield (Melb)
Received in Depot 03/01/2008 18:58 Campbellfield (Melb)
Left On Dock 04/01/2008 09:47 Hallam (Melb)

today is sunday by the way 6th. the pitpro guy told me they should have the make to me on the 3rd the day they recieved my money after weeks of me posting it in express and checking on it!! for bloody sake it shoudnt take weeks when its express. i live in melb and so does the tnt / pitpro thingo so what the fuck?

anyways.. lol.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Its Monday and still status left on docks?
Should i call, im really pissed off.

Last edited:
I won't say I told you so ,but...Yeah the pricks still haven't delivered our bikes yet either.We're waiting on about 30 bikes to be delivered and they have been told that we needed them like yesterday.It's now 8days that it has been marked as ready for delivery according to the tracking thingo..We'll see who gets theirs first!

Lol all the best and good luck with the races lol.

tomorrow me and my family and some mates are going up to geelong for a for nights just toget away you know. hang at beach rent a boat fish arhhhhh..lol

cheers.

Latest posts

Back