What do you think of this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he couldnt afford alot of the parts and used china parts, looks dodgy and really over priced haha.

true that ^^.... what were you thinking of doing unit? the china swinger and forks? or just 70 frame

You'll never brake that swingarm , you'll long snap a set of stocka forks before you destroy the fastace's and you could use billet hubed wheel sets and decent brake set up . I reckon you'd brake your self before you broke it.

Wogtaz has china front end , Flazza's got a china frame , swinga and rear wheel haha owwww not so jap now. 50 freak where did that seat come from?

I got china bits too , good discussion. I liked that bike though , mybe im just a sucker for china iron - I'll wait for the jap ego to kick in.

if your low on cash and want your bike bigger then stock etcc go for it especially if you got the parts laying around only thing that pisses me off is the 15mm axle setups the stupid chinese have.... just cant seem to get decent china wheels.. yer i supose the billet ones... but the rims are shite

My seat is made in the usa mate. If you want a china buy a china after watching cooly on his a good china isn't as bad as I thought.

You'll never brake that swingarm , you'll long snap a set of stocka forks before you destroy the fastace's and you could use billet hubed wheel sets and decent brake set up . I reckon you'd brake your self before you broke it.

Wogtaz has china front end , Flazza's got a china frame , swinga and rear wheel haha owwww not so jap now. 50 freak where did that seat come from?

I got china bits too , good discussion. I liked that bike though , mybe im just a sucker for china iron - I'll wait for the jap ego to kick in.

yeah was gonna say that about my bike but I started from scratch and those china parts are temporary, ive allready broken all of it but the frame now anyway.

Im always weary of of bikes when the seller cant even get the basic details correct like the conventional forks he has on there lol.

Looks ok and would ride well but it is overpriced.

a fully modded jap crf50 is pretty much 90% USA made..... :D most of the chinese stuff is decent , swingarms are tough as ,my fastace forks are damm good but its just all the little stuff like wheels bars levers brakes etc etc is the stuff id stay away from , and running the china swinga/forks you will need 15mm axle which means "china" wheels

Latest posts

Back