What do you think this bike is worth before and then what do you think after

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmitchell123

Reaction score
1986 honda cr80
how i bought it
mynewmotorbike.jpg

after i made it how i wanted and it is cleaner.
DSC00206.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

Before and after price please just want to see what you guys think

hmmm dunno about a before and an after price... you might have picked it up for next to niks... $50. or possibly been ripped through the @rse hole and payed $1500.. dunno...

As far as looks wise go, all i can tell that is different is you have repainted the number plates in white, added the 86, put new honda flags on with the 80 stickers, and maybe given her a wash!??

maybe 25$ more than what you payed for it.....that would cover spray paint, stickers and water used to wash the bike..

recover the seat, freshen up the rear swingarm, strip down the frame, repaint, rebuild the donk, clean up expansion chamber and exhaust sys. rebuild front n rear susp. rebuild the gearbox, new rubber, new bars and grips, new brakes, new chain and sprockets.. Only then would it be really worth trying to throw an estimated $ sign at..

swap ya 4 an AGB 125. lmao.

just my thoughts, but looks like its in good condition for its age...

Holy shit man I owned an '86 Cr 80 way back in 1987. LOL like 20 years ago( way to make me feel old). Mine went like an absolute shower of shit(mind u I was only 11yrs old).
Cheers for bringin back ole memories. '86 was the first 80cc honda to get disk brakes if I remember correctly. Nice job getting bike to look so nice. Also happy 21st for the bike(four more years and she will be a classic). Ride on.. BTW my ole man paid $1800 for it back then and I went on to sell it 2 years after(motor seized) for $700.

Two strokes is fine four strokes is a wank!!!!!!

I liked the bike as it was in the first pic, I recon you would get $500 for it as it is now, Do all the things Foolsp33d suggested, and it might go for $1500 at the right time, to the right buyer.
But I hope your not selling it as they are a great bike and with the right work done they are a ball tearer.

Latest posts

Back