What engine make is on this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic1616

Reaction score
hey guys, this is my pitbike i bought at a local bike dealer, can anyone tell me any info on the bike, i know its a 125cc but i dont know exactly what make of pitbike and what engine make it is because i dont see any writing of the brand on any side of the engine so i dont know what company made the engine, could it be possible that the engine is completely a no name? also the engine uses a key egnition

by looking at the bike can anyone maybe tell me what they think it is as i would like to know exactly what im riding

Attachments

• dirtbike.jpg
    dirtbike.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 35
Hey mate does the engine have any code or number on it i.e. 1P52FMH

btw how much did the bike set you back

Regards,
Carlton

Hey mate does the engine have any code or number on it i.e. 1P52FMH

btw how much did the bike set you back

Regards,
Carlton

umm by setting me back do you meen the price? if so i paid about 750$ for it, and the code on the top of the engine is TZH157FM101206749

i dont know if that meens anything to you but thats the only "code" i can really find on the engine

meen anything?

all that i can get is that the BIKE is called LMDB 125D

does that meen its a "No Name" bike that is ****ty and cheap?
this is the bike i found that looks similar but different colour that is on this site take a look
Zhejiang Lianmei Industrial Co., Ltd.
its made by lianmei industrial co. :/ does that meen the engine is no name?

the bike needs a key in the ignition also, would you say that is bad or good, does having the key required to start the engine mean that its cheap?

Latest posts

Back