what exaust for more power?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u want more power and dont want to spend much money... you could pull the baffle out (dont take me on this one) just that the less restriction may mean more flow

You can get the bbr exhaust. basically go to google and type in "crf50 exhausts. The good brands are 2bros or BBR they are some good ones. goodluck and show us what u come up with

exhaust on a 4 stroke wont do much. Better off saving your money and getting a high compression piston or high performance cam. Or even spending it on a set of jets to tune your bike properly!

Ok so what exhaust for deep, bad ass, load, nice sounding. Iv got a bbr style (i think) that comes with the Atomic Pro X which is good but I want better and more power.

Ive got a true BBR exhaust from the USA,

if your are going 2 buy a good brand such as pro cuircut,BBR,Sano,FMF etc. Buy it from USA cause it works out alot cheaper!

A good pipe will make a big difference over a stock one.

The Yoshimura pipe for mini's has been consistently named as the best performer by far over others. Get ready to part with some dollars for a good pipe.

Have to agree with the Yoshimura, all the bikes I've seen it on had big improvements over stock pipes.

So the same yoshimura pipe will work on crf50 and chinese 125's ?

Ye they are so expencive, probably works out cheeper for 4 stoke over 2ts, because u need the expanction chamber bit and then the end piece aswell. I saw in a mag these exhausts were going for 1000!!! and the good mini exhauts go for about like 400$? or cheeper rite

I got a Minibike video and they did a test on a fair few exhausts and the 2 BBR exhaust did very well...

The cheaper BBR Gold did better than the ProCircuit Ti4 and top of the line Classis Honda unit aswell.

Ive got 2 exhausts a T4 procircuit and FiveO unit , i prefeer the FiveO unit, but the T4 is on the bike at the moment ... its a quiter exhaust than the FiveO which is a bloody loud exhaust

i buy the t4 for 250 !? in 2 weeks when im in perth

I paid $500 for my T4 exhaust and i got my FiveO for $240 from a shop that was closing down over east, Love the bark of the FiveO and it fits the T4's header pipe so i can change exhausts in about 30seconds. .

So the same yoshimura pipe will work on crf50 and chinese 125's ?

Yep, the aftermarket mini pipes are made for big bore honda's so work well on china bikes. Usually have to mod the rear mount to fit thats all. Good pipes are generally $450 - $650.

Latest posts

Back