What floats your boat?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
And now... for the long awaited sequel to http://www.miniriders.com.au/general-chat/22320-you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears.html ... I tried really hard to think of an awesome title but that was the best i could come up with... Sorry the title's not mini related :(. Anyways what floats your boat? What do you do to get away from the things that grind your gears? Again: needs to be simple, and try not to repeat something that someone already said.

I'll go first:
Fixing stuff - Yeah absolutely anything i just love fixing stuff

Learning how things work - I'm almost compulsive about this one... gotta know how it works, whats inside, how to make it better... It's just something i have to know lol

And i hate to point out the absolute most obvious... mini's and mini riding...

where to start

first things first

anything with wheels i'm happily addicted to adrenalin love riding moto i'm yet to find anything that compares

i love spending time with my son the smile on the dial warms the heart everytime

dont mind a bit of an rc dont like the dent in the wallet because of them

i like fishing it's nice and peaceful

i enjoy lurkin the forums it's a good buzz keeping this place turning over for you blokes takes a bit of effort but the things we do hey

hmmmm i like the shape

Powder days!
Riding my 50 with mates of a Sunday afternoon
Riding my big bike through river crossings
Sitting out in the surf and watching the suset or sunrise even when there is nothing to surf
Going away with mates
Fresh Terrain parks
Getting loose on the town with friends.
Doing something rewarding during my day that I feel like is important.
Barefoot radlers after a ride
Fixing something on the cheap

I love anything with a motor.
eg i mow the lawn every weekend just becuase i love starting the old piece of junk. i even service the mower (oil and plug) once a month hahaa

i love the whipper snipper its a must have mans tool i am only 16 and i absolutley am entreged by anything that sucks petrol

i love bikes wether its a qr50 a china 125 or a drz250 any bike i love.
at the moment i looooovvveee my bike just installed a 28m carbi and airfilter to match:)

grrr!!!! i was about to start this very thread myself with the same damn title!!!! that grinds my gears:mad:

ok...happy thoughts.

helping someone out

when things work and fall into place

when you finish a tricky job and youve done a fine job of it

sleeping in

avoiding 8 demerit points whilst on a 'good driving bond":p

having a road registered thumpsta...even if it is a piece of poo, it pulls 100 on the flat now

that spunky chick at the local supermarket:eek: oo la la!

having a collection of nasty and dangerous chemicals....who else has a bottle of 98% sulphuric and 70% nitric acids?

close calls that could have been nasty

wow... its a weally weally long list....

oh!!!! this site:p

bottlestudy.jpg

Carlton Draft ^^^^

&

Graphics.jpg

Boobs & bikes

how u get out of 8 demerit points!!!!!!!!!!! i just lost my license today $#^%!@#$godammit$ kinda works out coz i just blew my clutch like 3 days ago and dont really wanna fix that hunk of crap ..

o ummmm riding my minibike , driving dads doza!!! woooooh cant wait to make track this w/e

6 or 9 months.

My boat is being floated by thoughts of this weekend.
Surf , sun and sdrinking.
Try and make the last of the sun before I go get pasty when the snow starts falling.
2 cases per person for 4 nights , surf's said to be pumping and the rain has pissed off for a few days.

Looking forward to picking my 50 up come tuesday and off to my Parents farm for a week of riding a re-building my 50 track!

how u get out of 8 demerit points!!!!!!!!!!! i just lost my license today $#^%!@#$godammit$ kinda works out coz i just blew my clutch like 3 days ago and dont really wanna fix that hunk of crap ..

that, my friend, is a secret...all up, ive avoided about 24 points:p lost my licence once. nyuk nyuk nyuk

strangely, my clutch blew up about three days ago as well:eek:

when things just work, no hassles first go you get it right.
I just put two new tyres on and new tubes in, we all know this can be a hassle with these small wheels, but no trouble all I used was tyre leavers and abit of soapy water.
and then ofcourse I used to love a crisp beer or 24 at a party or two, but those days are over I've gone sober (slightly rhymes haha)

To have someone love you, just as you are. To be completely enough for them, just as you are.

I cannot think of anything better. And maybe one day it will happen. :)

bilge plugs:p
bouyancy...and my centre of gravity being lower than my centre of bouyancy

cork hats?

water volume displaced due to weight being counteracted by a larger surface area

:p

white zombie\m/ and having every damn album/song ever released

V8 supercars, posting on threads, chilling, living on a farm with the closes neighbours 400m away

Latest posts

Back