What forks will suit me best?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
So I have a crf70 style bike and was wondering what you guy think would be the best for me?
I've been looking at these four.
GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit 730mm Complete Kit
Fork Forks FASTACE AS-01 XR/CRF50 50 KLX DNM Marzocchi | eBay
BRAND NEW GENUINE DNM M-200 FORKS 730MM M200 KLX110 BBR | eBay
FASTACE FORKS SET AS-03 XR/CRF50 50 KLX SDG SSR 107 125 DNM Marzocchi with TREE | eBay

Will any of these need modifications or will it bolt straight up?
Judging by price the as_01 and the dnm 200 are the best ones but are just a little out of my budget but if the others just aren't worth the cash I might be willing to go the extra distance. So whats your opinions and thoughts, I do not race but I do do small jumps and bout 1 meter drop offs (or whatever you wanna call em).

The GPX get mine as well but that's only because i have them on my bike, and they are worth the coin as well as you get a good front brake set up too. They are pretty stiff but haven't even come close to bottoming out yet. The only thing is the stem was not long enough to bolt onto my crf70 style midsize frame so i had to use my stock triples so you could get a longer stem pressed in or run the original triples that is if you go for the blacklabels. Hope this helps in some way mate.

I have the DNM Hornets on my CRF70 bike, really stoked with them, but it was a fair bit of stuffing around to get them on there.. needed new brakes and a nut cut to get the headstem to bolt up...

Id go the GPX kit from DHZ as it comes with the brakes... You should be able to ask DHZ to send you forks with a headstem length of around 225mm to suit the CRF70 frame so you dont have to worry about fitting... Although, the nut cut cost me $5 and about 10 minutes to work out...not a big drama..
the fork legs wouldnt fit into the triple clamps on my atomik though...

I recon all these forks come from the same place in china anyway, so they are pretty much the same imo.... well worth the money though!

with the free post from dhz the gpx black labels def better value than the others listed, also i got a set and i think they are good.

In my opinion the As-01's work alot better, but gpx with a oil change a great for the money.

great thanks for your respones, sounds like ill go with the gpx black label from dhz and ask for the right headstem then. Thanks again much appreciated

Latest posts

Back