What frame is this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljohn_92

Reaction score
hey just trying to find out what brand frame i have heres a pic
1465frame.jpg

pos china frame there all over ebay for like 50 bucks get bbr cop for 150 and have a solid set up

pretty common frame.. not as strong as some make em out to be but for general use there not too bad

BSE based bikes used them a lot and still do i think, and some call them a SDG frame..

sometimes they have an ID plate on the front of the frame..

Hey amn, I had the exact same frame on my 125 pitpro rr. Seemed to hold up nice, I didn't hit massive jumps, but what jumps I did make the frame lasted fine! Yeah, use it till it breaks man :p

pretty common frame.. not as strong as some make em out to be but for general use there not too bad

BSE based bikes used them a lot and still do i think, and some call them a SDG frame..

sometimes they have an ID plate on the front of the frame..

bit off topic..

but always been curious as to where SDG came from, you see it a lot on US based pitbike sites, does it actually stand for anything or is similar to BSE?

bit off topic..

but always been curious as to where SDG came from, you see it a lot on US based pitbike sites, does it actually stand for anything or is similar to BSE?

'Speed Defies Gravity'

They make seats for MX and MTB and for awhile had their own brand of pitbike. Unlike most brands they managed to get Tucker Rocky to carry them and were for awhile a true premium machine. They had a dealer network who could do warranty work and actually get reimbursed for it, they brought a lot of improvements to the market, etc.

Then the chinese invasion started full force and they got priced out of the market.

For the record, the frame in question in this thread is not an SDG, they never sold one setup for a 'MX' style swingarm, used gloss paint, or had a cradle.

Reactions: pbk

Latest posts

Back