what frame will fit my sdb bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you can put normal klx110 graphics on them i have seen them on those frames it's just there's a difference in the tank the bit at the end of the rear shroud goes up and meets the tank were this one has no gap for it to go

so does that mean its just gonna cover more of the frame?

yeah or if you don't like your current frame you can get it sand blasted and polished

only if it aluminum get a magnet and put it on the frame if it doesn't attract you can polish it

yeah or if you don't like your current frame you can get it sand blasted and polished

only if it aluminum get a magnet and put it on the frame if it doesn't attract you can polish it

i cant find graphics for those bbr plastics :(

go on ebay and type in bbr klx grapics they have monster energy grapis or go on the bbr site and go from there , also try the faster minis site

go on ebay and type in bbr klx grapics they have monster energy grapis or go on the bbr site and go from there , also try the faster minis site

but those arent the same as my plastics :( i need a plastic grahic combo

but those arent the same as my plastics :( i need a plastic grahic combo

does anyone know for sure if the klx 110 plastics will fit my bike i know they are different to mine but only cause the rear come up further towars the fuel tank.

they will fit if you change your tank... i have seen it done before
but then you need a modified tank of the original so it will drop into the frame...

but i don't under stand why you wouldn't want it like this not covering the plastics

http://www.bbrmotorsports.com/Bikes...10/Raikkonen_110/BBR-KLX110-Raikonen_rear.jpg

go to Custom Motocross Graphics and Dirt Bike Accessories

go to graphics>pitbike graphics>choose your style> choose what you want>

now go down to the bottom were it says kustomize then under models choose bbr klx 110

this site is a bit expensive but you can get your name and number and they sell the right graphics

now the plastics....

down the bottom it will says "Do you want to include ufo replacement plastics"
they have the colours black and white

then it will says "mount my decals" if you have never mounted decals before it's worth the extra 15 bux

Here is my opinion if you want normal klx plastics you will have to buy a non perimeter klx frame, new tank, new seat? , new plastics also a new exhaust may be neccessary? its just not worth it in th end mate. WHat you could always do is get a normal klx graphics kit and chop or discard the rear number plate parts.

Latest posts

Back