what frame will fit my sdb bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillip_1337

Reaction score
i need a new frame i have a sdb pit prox 125cc bought from ebay can someone help?

frame2.jpg

frame.jpg

do u need more? i want a high quality frame

ok thanks for the pics if you want high quality you gotta pay top dollar

BBR Motorsports, Inc - Browser Support Page

if you want cheaper but similar to the on i showed you go in Google and search

"bbr perimeter frame copy"

and you should find what you want :D

welcome to miniriders!

ok thanks for the pics if you want high quality you gotta pay top dollar

BBR Motorsports, Inc - Browser Support Page

if you want cheaper but similar to the on i showed you go in Google and search

"bbr perimeter frame copy"

and you should find what you want :D

welcome to miniriders!

thanks for the help man do u think i would be able to use a klx 110 frame? or you dont think it would fit together?

to be honest you can use any frame you want as long as you have the correct sub frame and everything else should bolt on
+ the correct style exhaust (header pipe)

to be honest you can use any frame you want as long as you have the correct sub frame and everything else should bolt on
+ the correct style exhaust (header pipe)

sorry i dont know much about these bikes at all but you have been very helpfull :) thanks heaps i think im gonna get a crf50 frame :)

kool as just make sure that you have the correct sub frame correct swing arm
if it turns the frame you want has a (a) style frame you MIGHT need a new rear shock
but the rest should be good you might have a bit of trouble with the front suspension but you can always lift it up a bit over the clamp (the fork legs)

I'm not sure i have a similar frame and mine uses bbr style klx plastics

but it could be crf ttr or custom

but with the crf 50 frame... you'll need crf 50 plastics

but the original one I'm not sure maybe a more experienced person could help you on here
because i can't say I've seen your bike before but i can search it up if you want

I'm not sure i have a similar frame and mine uses bbr style klx plastics

but it could be crf ttr or custom

but with the crf 50 frame... you'll need crf 50 plastics

but the original one I'm not sure maybe a more experienced person could help you on here
because i can't say I've seen your bike before but i can search it up if you want

125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT PROX BWHL, Cars, Bikes, Boats items at low prices on eBay.com.au

thats my bike there if u can tell can u tell me what plastics will fit the original frame?

if you go changing to a crf50 setup you may as well buy a whole new bike... nothing on your current bike apart from the engine and some other little bits will fit...

and yeah the style plastics you have now are a special breed of klx plastics...

if you go changing to a crf50 setup you may as well buy a whole new bike... nothing on your current bike apart from the engine and some other little bits will fit...

and yeah the style plastics you have now are a special breed of klx plastics...

oh ok i wont be doing that then haha ill stick to my setup :D

TDR thanks for the help your so helpful :D

edit. like this?

Full plastic MONSTER DECAL KLX110 KX65 STYLE pit bike (eBay item 130457320699 end time 20-Jan-11 20:48:00 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Last edited:
yeah you can put normal klx110 graphics on them i have seen them on those frames it's just there's a difference in the tank the bit at the end of the rear shroud goes up and meets the tank were this one has no gap for it to go

Latest posts

Back