What happened to ebay being cheap?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude that was my aim

rumor is fact is somthing that came from 3aw radio yes i listen to am radio

the run a talk back thing called the rumor files

so when rumor becomes fact and by a person giving proof to make a rumor fact

a person would say rumor is fact that....... twisties caught me out being stupid be fore skylar

see good people have already lost their jobs. What chance do the yonger generation have of getting an appretiship?? not a good chance and when the younger generation leave school the reccesion might get worse leaving unemployment to rise yet again, which in turn leave no money for them to spend to put back into the Australian economy then bussinesses will then start to close riseing the amount of unemployment and it will keep on getting wores.

How are we ament to spend money to save the economy when there are people losing their jobs and are left with nothing to spend??

Last edited:
people are loosing ther jobs because we are not spending money

but what comes first the chicken or the egg

i have another theory the we have been liveing in a false economy fueled buy cheap stuff and low un employment

maybe some of the people loosing their jobs should not have had jobs in the first place but where given jobs because of demand fueled by a false economy

dunno

gold might be ok dready but it's not high in demand atm but it's is a sound commodity for us

Yeah it's been pretty good to me so far bruz ... as for chicken and the egg ???

my philosophy lecturer was very unpleased when I solved it after a few lunchtime beers at the unibar :D

irrelevant to this discussion but in my opinion my biggest contribution to my years of drunken philosophy class :D

Simple really .... birds evolved from dinosoaurs and dinosaurs lay eggs ... so they were layin eggs during the entire evolutionary process ..... and didn't stop ..

so egg waaaay before chicken:D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha

i like that i'm not much for phiiosophy but that i'll use if ya let me

Consider it yours brother .... a moment of clarity after 5 lunchtime schooners and a nachos .... I don't get many :D

yes the bar was also great place to meet young women intent on expanding their sexual experience whilst at university .... even with vikings :D

The secret ?? how's that goin for ya with no job or coin ?? .... sorry bit harsh

however the goal is personal progression as opposed to material gain ;)

answered your own question there ;)

besides i dont really have time for work anyway being at uni full time. gives me more time to do work that will eventualy pay off rather than earning $17/hr at bunnings..

Naa that was years ago unit ...I was at woolongong uni

and yeah twisties my point was that in my opinion the secret was nothing more than a modern , self serving take on an ancient method of meditation and enlightenment arrived at by helping others ...as a result you help yourself ..... the secret was mostly about helping yourself not other people .... so I don't really rate it thats all ... no biggy .:cool:

Latest posts

Back