Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Alright forgive me if doubling up here but I thought that well the majority of us work so had the idea that it would be interesting to see what each other do for a living.
It's not a place to advertise but a place just to share what you do and maybe how you do it, mainly just share what we spend the majority of our lives doing when not doing what we really want to be doing, and that's riding.

Some of you guys already know but I'm a signwriter and have been for about ten years now and absolutely love it. I started straight out of school and have been there ever since.
We do anything and everything that has anything to do with anything haha. Shops, vehicles, light boxes anything really.
I've in the past I've wrapped helicopters to guitars, cars to bikes and even the odd coffin.
Here's a couple of pics of what's on my phone at the moment.

dy3uzy8u.jpg

u7u3e5ys.jpg

hamunyve.jpg

sa2y5e9e.jpg

ysy4yqy4.jpg

So what do you do...

nice work man i work at IGA its 6:00 starts and 2:00 finishes im full time 40 hours a week only been there for 2 months but i face the milk top it up and but all the new stock up also for the cold drink fridge and i also look after the drink aisle i take all the deliveries clean the back dock pick up after people help people i'm kinda the **** kicker but its all good for the money i reckon

Cheers Joel!!

nice one dude, you do some nice work :)
im pretty much just a stock boy at the local corner shop where i live. i mop, vaccuum (did i spell that right), do bins and all that other stuff you have to do when you first start out in the working world. i enjoy it, plus at 20 an hour it aint bad, shame i only work 2 hours a week tho.

Well.. i am not your average 16 year old guy. I work at a dirt bike shop and i spend my time putting together quads. dirtbikes and also the odd dune buggy. Im also the mechanic there and i enjoy it very much.
Cheers Zach

I build screened enclosures, patio roofs, glass rooms etc straight after leaving/dropping out of school 14 years ago, can't imagine doing abything else, work with the old boy and younger brother.

Im an engine reconditioner have been for the past 4 years

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

I have a business called Monster Race Engines building and maintaining pit bike engines, porting heads and tuning these engines. I have built a few bikes up for people as well as my all own bikes. I also mentor male youth at a local high school a few days a week this is very rewarding seeing these young people grow in self confidence. Some have not had a easy up bringing, others just have trouble fitting in at school. Being into bikes has helped me have a common interest with most of the boys i mentor. My aim is to build up a few pit bikes with help of the boys to the level if they want to they can race them. Many may never get this chance because their family would never be able to afford it.

That's it boys, keep em coming.
I like hearing a bit more about each person and what they do.
It doesn't matter what you do wether your proud or not its just sharing a bit more about yourself and wether or not you make $40 bucks a week or $2000 a week we all eat, bleed and piss the same so we are all equal.

I work on china bikes, quads and buggies every single day and its great as I have seen some doozies. But the best part is working in and with an industry I am very passionate about. China piddys have come a really long way and I will ride a piddy before I jump on a big bike;)

I have a business called Monster Race Engines building and maintaining pit bike engines, porting heads and tuning these engines. I have built a few bikes up for people as well as my all own bikes. I also mentor male youth at a local high school a few days a week this is very rewarding seeing these young people grow in self confidence. Some have not had a easy up bringing, others just have trouble fitting in at school. Being into bikes has helped me have a common interest with most of the boys i mentor. My aim is to build up a few pit bikes with help of the boys to the level if they want to they can race them. Many may never get this chance because their family would never be able to afford it.

I still have the "monster race engines" sticker on my tilly"ute" Rod;)

I am a apprentice diesel mechanic, I work on everything from vans to prime movers, atm I am installing a brand new engine into a nissan patrol.
My work shop is very clean, the boss is very fussy about his floor. lol.

I'll try and get some pics off my phone soon too.

I work as a Civil Designer for Hunter Water Australia. I design water & waste water infrastructure across Australia to keep your taps full..

I'm a deckhand on a trawler. Tough gig, but pays the bills.

That's cool dude. Is it like Deadliest Catch? lol

I'm an IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager at a large Auto Parts company. AKA IT Nerd. Big hours and pressure but good pay so can't complain.

Also a small business owner, Miniriders that is. :)

I'm a plasterer, (Gyprocker) pretty physical but I enjoy it, the harder I work the quicker I go home!:)
Another 8 months and I'll get my long service too! Woohoo

I Work........
Well i tell people to work

ok yeah i work I manage a BSC motion technology branch, we do everything industrial, bearings and power transmission. so electric motor and gearbox, industrial chain and puley drives, clutches air and mechanical and all sorts of other weird and wonderful stuff.
The design and technical side of my job is great. The boss/manger side is ok at times. The sales side can be a pain in the ass, having to deal with know-it-all graduate engineers fresh out of uni and blokes that have been doing it since 18 digity 2 give me the ****s.

get to see fix and work with some awesome machines and in some cool industries like watching pallets being made out of a massive log or jack daniels and vb cans being made at around 180000 peices a day is pretty cool.

ough and i like money

Latest posts

Back