Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work as a buyer for a car manufacturer.

As im a car nut there is never a shortage of cool cars around the place. I spend most of my time visiting suppliers and their factories, checking out newly manufactured parts and prototypes, although a lot of time is spent on the computer.

I absolutely love it though

I work 400m underground in a coal mine as an electrician. Good job, just don't have the shops / riders / tracks even remotely close lol. Can't even buy decent oil in town!!!

I'm an plant operator... I drive diggers, dozers, front end loaders, bob cats, rollers, dump trucks and probably a few others. I love my big yellow toys. I've been operating for about 10 years now and I've worked nearly all large civil infrastructure jobs in south east Queensland as well as a few mines and major earthworks projects around Australia.
8ugynaba.jpg

myte3uje.jpg

ygetynu3.jpg

3a3uduny.jpg
e2a7ureh.jpg

Nah I didn't. Was so funny watching it happen right in front of me tho

I Work on mowers and brushutters with my brother and do a bit of mowing and stump grinding...also randomly build ****20130904_115230.jpg20130818_134842.jpg248825f_20.jpeg

Im doing a little signwriting, just casual i like it so far, its easy (most of the time) different jobs (entertaining) im yet to do a car yet i wouldn't mind printing a cool cover for my car

i'm a roofer by trade but have just lost my job do to the bosses incompetence (we were on a contract to tas copper mines but he f@#$ed it up and then had to let myself and the leading hand go as didn't have enough work) so im trying to pick up the odd job here and there. It was a great job until it all went to $h*t we did everything thing from re-roofing the ball mill (140ft up) to domestic roofs fascia n guttering i'm hoping to find the capital to set myself up and start my own small crew but my bike addiction has sorta chewed what money i had saved lol.

one of the jobs we did down there...

Latest posts

Back