Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working at the Repco head office - left the sinking ship that is GMH

Nah, production will cease towards the end of 2017. Steadily downsizing until then

I do this lol
2766010e020e94d9bdeae26e68edb8bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a qualified carpenter but i do alot more than shooting sticks of timber together, ive built entire houses from the slab up, and even done some concreting.
I build houses, decks, alfresco areas, pergolas, anything that can be put onto a plan.
Im currently on the home stretch of renovating our first home to potentially give me the equity needed to start a residential building company.
Finished my certificate 4 in 2012, done business finance, now ive gotta sit an interview with OCBA and.....
BAM! Builders licence laughing

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I've been on here but I've changed my line of work haha I've managed to score myself an adult apprenticeship in bricklaying. It's hard work but I'm loving it

Been awhile since I've been on here but I've changed my line of work haha I've managed to score myself an adult apprenticeship in bricklaying. It's hard work but I'm loving it

Good work. Apprenticeships are never easy but once your qualified the world is your oyster. Do what they say and focus on the future. Totally worth it!!! [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Lol I feel ya I moved up since I came to this forum too I get paid more than I did to work my butt off to walk miles next to a paver sometimes moving like one shovel of asphalt or picking a stick out of it. The walking is not bad at all. .....but it is hot work

Latest posts

Back