What i want, What i get.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well tell us here what you want for christmas (nothing like a million dollars,dont be stupid) then after tell us what you got ;)

well being 18 its hard for "relo's" to buy shit so i just get cash or cloths which im happy with cause then i buy WHAT I WANT.

ill start,well ino what a got haha just heaps of cloths,cause i went and picked em lol..also alot of other family says there given me cash so yeh im happy with that ;)...

then will the cash ill buy a new computer or a lcd tv to go with my ps3 :)...

this threads just for abit of fun and i remeberd there being one last year of a similar thing, im pretty sure so just for fun tell us ;)

cheers

Last edited:
Cloths or Shoes or Guitar Hero for ps2.
Well i just spent all my money on a new motor for my bike two days ago. Got a 125cc Lifan, was going to get 140cc but clutch was in the way with the exhaust so got 125cc. ITS BLOODY MAD!
Im selling my Ducar 125cc engine with Lighten Flywheel, but the motor has a problem with 1st gear slipping.

I'm pretty easily pleased. I just want one Christmas where none of my family throws a punch and there's no arguing at all.:rolleyes:
That won't happen because the first big one of the season already happened today so instead I want a new pair of thongs and a new phone for the house because the one I've got is stuffed.

Like I said I'm really easy to please....:)

I'm pretty easily pleased. I just want one Christmas where none of my family throws a punch and there's no arguing at all.:rolleyes:
That won't happen because the first big one of the season already happened today so instead I want a new pair of thongs and a new phone for the house because the one I've got is stuffed.

Like I said I'm really easy to please....:)

Mad, guesing your son got the klx140 for his xmas preziie? i was thinking of getting one! but the Large wheel.

Mad, guesing your son got the klx140 for his xmas preziie? i was thinking of getting one! but the Large wheel.

Ummm you should check out his thread for the update on the klx140. It's not so straight forward. :( Maybe he can just get thongs as well! :eek:

haha
think he'll be happy with thongs over a klx140??

Dad and step mum got me a "kitchen essentials kit" from safeway

came with everything you need when you move outa home.
was actually pretty good prezzie.

what do i want..
wouldnt mind someone gettin me a 150cc for me bike, buts thats not going to happen. haha
so maybe just a new exhaust for it instead
maybe a decent sized tv cos mine is old as all shit and about to blow

but all in all
best prezzie would have to be someone to help me out with some of me bills i got atm. that'd be insane.

just looking for a smile on the young blokes face ,good food and cold beer

we oldies just wanna be left alone on chrissy day ,that would be tops

Funny, i remember being younger wanting toys and all that. now im needing fuel for my rc buggy and tools ect ha
I am however getting a really good camera so i can get some decent shots of the buggy or mx or whatnot.

well i wanted a ps3 and got one off ebay for $435 brand new amd im getting that off my parents :D

What i want: stock dual cab rodeo

What ill probably get: a new pair of jeans and a good feed haha

Well I wanted thongs... and that's what I got, thongs.
And not much else! :) Just gift vouchers... how inventive! ;)

2008-12-25_15-57-28_25122008500.jpg

you cant always get what you want, but for some reason i knew there was not going to be any 6 foot boxes with jennifer hawkins hiding in! every mans dream...

i wanted a motorbike and my perents got it for me =] would've like to get some moto pants but googles instead =[ all well got $200 so i can go out and gets some=]

haha i got want i wanted :D and i also got lots of gift cards but i gave then to my dad and got cash instead and got my self a new body board and fins..

Well its two months off xmas. I thought I would bump this to see what yous want for xmas this year. It'll give you two months to think about what you want.

-I want a car or bike.
-Xbox 360
-Food and lots of it:) and
-A great day out riding with the family (relos, friends, mum and dad).

i want a fridge with a never ending supply of bundy rum cans
and a missus that does what she's told...

haha buckles of either

a bigger shed, and more disposable income to buy more chinas to modify and work up, to silence Hillz..

a ute so i can get a big gangsta metal mulisha sticker on the back window, than i can dive around town with the music loud, with my 250f in the back

Latest posts

Back