what is the best pit/mini bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRIZE

Reaction score
which is the best? klx/crf/drz/ttr builds mod'd? or a pit bike.. if so which bike in particular and where can i get it? this is for racing too.

im pretty sure the Pisterpro lxr160 is the best pitbike at the moment for $3499
but i've heard the new motovert the bring out is as good or better then the lxr
Pitster Pro - Home
can't give you a link to motovert for some reson
and the new vertmax (its not called that anymore because of dirtmax:mad: sad loser)
Vertmax.com.au - Welcome
they cost 1999 with a 155z and oko carby dnm permance forks adn shock and a doesn other stuff

mate it really depends on your budget because u will never beat a klx full mod but if ur budget is low then maybe motovert or vertmax.. :)

mate it really depends on your budget because u will never beat a klx full mod but if ur budget is low then maybe motovert or vertmax.. :)

Yep Exactly right! Just depends on how much your Willing to fork out for a TOP Mini! Knowing your Budget will help with what Bike would be the Best Pick

Ok im confused mate, you came on chat box talking for hours how you want the cheapest ok pit bike you were trying to get a nitrous 125? now the best on the market?

yeh i came across 20g :cool:

is a klx mod'd up more raceworthy than a pitster lxr160?

What about BBR bikes or are they over rated? on the US forums heaps of people have them.

i guess they can win vegas as well.

Buy the pitsterpro lxr thrash it a while
then buy a stock crf50
then buy another crf50 and spend a fortune on it and turn it into a 88 beast
then buy a klx110 and spend even more on that
then go race in vegas and buy jeremy mcgraths bbr after the meet and bring it back with you and you will have it all and be the envy of all of us.....

20g!! is a crf150r small wheel small enuff to be a pitty? haha'
then theres the service 250 version that would nearly be enuff power!!
cheers

Latest posts

Back