what is the best rear shock for a crf50 stocker

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogrady_minifmx

Reaction score
as the title says i wana know what rear shock to buy been lookin towards a fox float but just wana get someone elses apention

thanks

yea with fox float i got red barron extended swing arm will it go goood with that and will i have to raise the front with +1 fork legs?

Fox Float hands down if you've got the Cash but I know a fair few guys who say the Ishocks are fine for a Stocka because there isnt much Travel with a Stock Set-Up.

whats am i shock worth?

You can pick up 2nd hand ones for like $150+ but not sure how cheap the New ones are as the Updated Ishocks are actually pretty expensive haha...gotta look around on eBay and US Sites for them

my vote fox shock man. or if ant got cash for one of em just buy hd spring n run stock shock cheapest n runs ok! hd spring like $50 or 60.

if i was to get a fox float would it go good with a extended swing arm

Yeah works well!.
I got fox shock with a +3 swinga. There spring rate can ajust from like one to six let the air out n turn harder or softer. then pump some air back into her n good to go.
Off top of head mine set at like 4 with 100 air presure

Latest posts

Back