What is this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
1brap.jpg

Plastics are different, kind of a KTM blend to it

Maybe there shaved KTM plastics, thats all i can think of.

lol thats funny... pitster pro is usa mate..
and lxr's are linkage

nah its braaaps new bike, spose to be the goods ..
shiver forks, elka rear. i think its retailing for $3500 or more

not a fan of the plastics tho...

i know this mate. but dont usa there ones have gold shivers and aus have black ones..

It's a polished turd.

Nah it's the new braaap with retail price of like $5000+

I can't see the pic, but if its the new Braaap, its a YCF frame and plastic, exhaust and uses the frame as an airbox. Retails, $3000 but if you option it with the daytona, Itailian Zocchi's and elka the price jumps, but I know that its not $5k, more like $4.5k.

I can't see the pic, but if its the new Braaap, its a YCF frame and plastic, exhaust and uses the frame as an airbox. Retails, $3000 but if you option it with the daytona, Itailian Zocchi's and elka the price jumps, but I know that its not $5k, more like $4.5k.

That's what it looks like so if they're anything like the YCF bikes then it should be a nice ride. I wonder if Braaap will use the air box design on their race bikes because not many people like it so they they don't use it.
YCF have some sexy looking bikes and they actually make those odd style plastics look good.

So your say my x4r had copy (fake) marzocchi shiver minicross on it..

well that depends on wether you have the old x4r or not

there is technically 3 models

the old x4 and there was also an old x4r with you could get with an elka and marzocchi

and the new x4r

the 09 x4r and lxr had gold gpx forks ... the 09.5 models have black gpx forks with gold nitrate...

we get the same stuff pitster u.s get ..

I actually got the 09.5 version before pitster u.s even had there's

Latest posts

Back