What kind of chain roller do i need

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johniboi702

Reaction score
I bought this bike and it doesnt have a chain roller on it and im not sure what type it needs. the part on the frame is a little round metal piece that comes out and has a small hole at the end to put a pin of some sort to hold it in. im pretty sure i need one that just slides on and is spring tensioned. help anyone?? the bike is a 2006 pitster pro 125x heres a pic PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT
Image_0612.jpg

well i guess you could ring pister pro or a pitster pro dealer in the states then.. theyd be the only people tht could help...

its all good i found some on ebay for cheap. and i found chain guides for cheap. its a nice bike though anyways. very powerfull

That looks like a GT... They have a weird swing arm design..

That looks like a GT... They have a weird swing arm design..

yeah i think it raises it or something. it has a 10 inch on the back and a 12 inch on the front. i want to throw a 12 inch on the back and a 14 inch on the front. what do you guys think??

and whats a GT?

it seems to me there is plenty of room between the 10 inch and the swingarm now, so it should fit. this would change the gearing also?

mk yep, just take into acount 12" have longer nobbys then 10 " but yeah, should be all good.

gearing, as in sprockets? what do you run at the moment?

the rear is a 41 tooth i think. i know it takes a 420 chain so i dont know what the front sprocket is. but i meant change the gearing as far as the tire being bigger. im sure it wont make much change, but still...idk

Latest posts

Back