What makes you smile

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just realizing that under my user name it says senior member

makes me feel like less of a noob lol

family and friends... and of course parts in the mail

riding a rut perfectly ,, speedway style flat corners , cheery time after being tipsy lol.

when i get home this week and my revmx will be in the shed waiting for me.
hopefully

having that tab on your frame so when you stuff up on a rut your front wheel just slides and you finish it perfectly :p

having a GSX-R 1000 pinned on a test ride and watching the sales guy trying to keep up with you in the rear view mirror.

Putting new parts on the bike seeing a massive performance gain then smiling inside your helmet and looking around and nobody has a clue! Just makes me smile even more!

+reps!

Oh oh i got one....

Chuck Norris facts....that shit makes u laugh anytime,

:congrats::applaudit:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Apcd8QHi1no&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Apcd8QHi1no&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

its a little quiet at the start... :rockon:

Coming in side with dirty hands... knowing I have just gotten lots of stuff done to my bike :D

Alcohol like WKD's and baileys on ice.

And last but not least... when guys realise I have boobs and am in fact not one of the boys! :p

And last but not least... when guys realise I have boobs and am in fact not one of the boys! :p

So does that mean the ch in your name is pronounced as a ck sound like in Loch Ness Monster? :lol:

Sending Stu 500 bucks too hook me some SRH gear and Trev n Stu deciding I'd be a good ambassador for the spade and sending me about 5,000 bucks worth

YEEEEW Reppin the spade

Sending Stu 500 bucks too hook me some SRH gear and Trev n Stu deciding I'd be a good ambassador for the spade and sending me about 5,000 bucks worth

YEEEEW Reppin the spade

Yes, Blackflys also makes me happy

Latest posts

Back