what model is my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks alright to me, better than quite a few of the bikes on here,

fastace rear shock?
alloy swingarm,
billet style rear master, rear disc, stainless steel banjo fittings on the braided brake lines
alloy rear brake pedal,
hydraulic clutch
adjustable front forks, with billet style tripples
billet front hub
alloy rims, may be a decent brand?

what is the symbol on the tripple tree handle bar clamp at the front?
got a close up?
that intake manifold looks like nothing i've ever seen, unique style,
maybe that might trigger someone's memory for the brand/maker of the bike?

looks alright to me, better than quite a few of the bikes on here,

fastace rear shock?
alloy swingarm,
billet style rear master, rear disc, stainless steel banjo fittings on the braided brake lines
alloy rear brake pedal,
hydraulic clutch
adjustable front forks, with billet style tripples
billet front hub
alloy rims, may be a decent brand?

what is the symbol on the tripple tree handle bar clamp at the front?
got a close up?
that intake manifold looks like nothing i've ever seen, unique style,
maybe that might trigger someone's memory for the brand/maker of the bike?

here's a close up this is the pit boss empire logo that was found on the engine dress up kit also
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87590194@N06/8022424178/in/photostream/

And the manifold is 35mm it came with the original 150cc motor but the standard manifold that came with the new motor won't fit, well the carby wouldn't, the frame is in the way and none of the frame is bent or modified weird?!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87590194@N06/8022425126/in/photostream/

And the manifold is 35mm it came with the original 150cc motor but the standard manifold that came with the new motor won't fit, well the carby wouldn't, the frame is in the way and none of the frame is bent or modified weird?! Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

yeah there are heaps of different angled manifolds available.
you'd need one that made the carby come off the head at approx 45 degrees, but then it'd get in the way anyway.
that one you used is fine, works ok?
would give you good top end being that long?

nice , i like it...

Yeah fast top end (start getting speed wobbles on tarmac) when I got the motor it still wouldn't fit I had to cut a cooling fin off the bore with the grinder, it was hard taking to my brand new motor but it had to be done. Also had idle problems so chiped away at the manifold and spag kept coming out, welded it up but had heaps of pin holes so covered the outside with heat proof resin haha and painted it with good old fridge paint(its all I had laying around)

speed wobbles are a bad thing!
are your swingarm bearings and wheel bearings ok?
if they are then try and find yourself a longer rear swingarm,
longer wheelbase will make a bike more stable at higher speeds

i was trying to suss that manifold in the other pics,
didnt know it was steel or alloy, lol now i know it's a custom jobbie?
it is steel isnt it?

if you have it pretty smooth inside now, get yourself some Devcon epoxy from most bearing places, and supercheap etc.
small kit is under $10
it's a 2 part product, mix 1 part to 1 part equal quantities) and wipe it over the cleaned up welds
it will fill any little gaps etc.
sticks very well to roughed up (80grit sandpaper) metal and wont fall out, dries rock hard, and is high heat resistant, and chemical resistant too.
petrol wont affect it.

Last edited:
Rear wheel bearings need replacing, already had the front bearings go $20 from the local pitty shop.
The swing arm bearings are roller not sealed weired but it's pretty solid.
Ill have to find out what the top speed is this weekend can't wait haven't had a ride for just ova 2 weeks feels like a year

Latest posts

Back