what model is my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davespitty

Reaction score
Had my bike for quite a long time and still don't know exactly what it is. (avatar pic)

pointless thread... no one will be able to identify your bike from a picture thats 100x100px

Photo worked mate, but we need closer photos from all angles, side on shots make it easier to see, what does the serial number on the frame read? Should be engraved near the or on were ya forks go threw the frame, the goose neck I think

How do you not know what bike you own mate..? didn't you buy it?

A Mate bought it 2nd hand and the motor blew up so it got left at my place so bought a new lifan 125 and chucked it in just keen on knowing what it is, cant seem to find a lower chain roller that will fit it if I know what it is that will help alot to find parts etc.

How do you not know what bike you own mate..? didn't you buy it?

Yeah he bought it, but if its secondhand and no distinguishing features and the seller isn't the only owner it can become hard as previous owners have modded and prob removed features showing its brand. This is a regular question bought up by owners who have purchased 2ND hand rigs, more pics and a serial and we may find out:)

had a look mate, sometimes the serial letters will help determine manufacturer atleast but i cant think of anything, the red parts look like a pitboss we had in the shop not long ago but all those parts were embossed with there logo, does your mate have the old engine there as a company will have the logo embossed on the cases usually. Is there any parts on the bike with any logos or markings?

well id def say its a pitboss then mate, is there the pitboss cross on the pegs or triple clamps, the one we had in at work had the same gear on it and was klx style like your bike, if not may be one of the earlier pitboss bikes before they started embossing the other parts.

Pit boss from what i know were the first real(china) aussie pitbike, they are still a chinese bike but came with better parts kinda like how motovert is, the quality was better,
http://www.alibaba.com/member/pitbossempire/company_profile.html
They are a well known brand in australia but am not sure if there is an agent in Australia selling them or even if they make pitboss pittys anymore, hope this helps mate.

most Chinese parts/bikes are generic dude, now its got a new lifan motor in it, its not really a "branded" bike >_< hahaha if you need something go off what ur old motor was when you buy things or measure it up just to be sure but like I said most Chinese pits are identical when they are stock. most ebay stores and online shops will say 50,110,125,140 cc fit etc

I like the colour scheme lol

most Chinese parts/bikes are generic dude, now its got a new lifan motor in it, its not really a "branded" bike >_< hahaha if you need something go off what ur old motor was when you buy things or measure it up just to be sure but like I said most Chinese pits are identical when they are stock. most ebay stores and online shops will say 50,110,125,140 cc fit etc

I like the colour scheme lol

You been smokin some good gear eh, damn kids.

Latest posts

Back