what mods to do to my 140cc zongshen?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenuineRider

Reaction score
Hey
just wondering what mods i could put on my engine, looking for it to run better and faster,
i have already put a racing inner rotor kit on it and ready to do more.
im willing to spend whatever but dont know what to buy,
any ideas?

"Almighty Homo"...?????..... That's it mate, i'm telling your missus there is video evidence of you having relations with a cow on youtube... ;)

screw telling her you had sex with a cow, i'll send her a link to your comment above, that will get you in heaps more trouble, then Hillz can move in on her and cut your lunch... ha ha ha ha. Or BarryDawsonMan.... mwa ha ha ha ha!!!
I'm not sure whether to be incredulously insulted by being labelled the "Almighty Homo", which clearly, is Mr Hillz, or to be chuffed at you linking another one of my awesome threads...
Ba ha ha ha hah a.

can anyone verify what cam/springs and slinger the zonger 140 comes with standard.... they seem to be a very quick little engine straight out of the box and thats only with a china carb

screw telling her you had sex with a cow, i'll send her a link to your comment above, that will get you in heaps more trouble, then Hillz can move in on her and cut your lunch... ha ha ha ha. Or BarryDawsonMan.... mwa ha ha ha ha!!!
I'm not sure whether to be incredulously insulted by being labelled the "Almighty Homo", which clearly, is Mr Hillz, or to be chuffed at you linking another one of my awesome threads...
Ba ha ha ha hah a.

lmao, by all means mate you can send her the link lol might free up the cash flow a little :D

Ba ha ha ha hah a.

My cougar ears just pricked up. Who's misses am I shagging? :p

lmao, by all means mate you can send her the link lol might free up the cash flow a little :D

ha ha ha, how does the saying go???
...."Behind every hot chick is a bloke sick of.......... her"...?? ha ha ha

ha ha ha, how does the saying go???
...."Behind every hot chick is a bloke sick of.......... her"...?? ha ha ha

lol i like that one hillz.

Roost's.... Check MugShotz thread... totally worth it.. ha ha ha
Does the train go back to Devonport? ;)

she a bitch but i not giving her away that easy lol.....trade for trade bahahaha:D

can anyone verify what cam/springs and slinger the zonger 140 comes with standard.... they seem to be a very quick little engine straight out of the box and thats only with a china carb

The carb was complete crap on it when i bought it, so i chucked the carb and got a 26mm MOLKT carb, seemed to go alot better, so do you think a OKO will make it go better?
and ill loook into the ORK, think my mate has one he doesnt want.

OKO will run rings around any other carb...

as for the ORK, it has to be a fully adjustable one like wat comes on the lifan 150's

hmmm ok,
where do i get the head ported and how much do u think it would cost?

Latest posts

Back