What Next?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitst3r X4

Reaction score
After getting everything I want for my bike eg. Tapers, Engine Dress Up's, H Bomb etc, Mostly Cosmetic things, and I reckon its time to make this bitch perform LOL.

The only thing is what should I do to make it run/perform better?
I am looking at getting a Port and Polish job on it but are there any other things which would give it better bottom end power?

Any tips will most probably be considered and done (cause I got alot of time (and money) on my hands (LMAO)):D

Thanks guys..

carby, right jetting, uni filter if you dont have one, 1/4 throtle i dont no haha

I got the Uni Filter and 1/4 Joker throttle, dunno what to do with jets or anything with a carby? are there certain things in a carby which should be upgraded before another thing?

Last edited:
Pits3r u should know to use the search button coz theres hundreds of threads asking your exact same question.

Hmmmm should I delete this thread?

Maybe I could do some research and make a thread with a list of mods n' stuff for a YX 150 motor or something? save other people making threads like this? sound good Thump?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back