what other hobby's (money vacuums) do you guys have besides Bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelin man

Reaction score
well yea thats the question, I've seen some of u guys here have RC cars and stuff "http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/general-chat/15314-so-you-got-rc-s-xmas.html"
some of ya spend u time in hospital ;) and SnItChY has got some Jet ski's.
One of my moneys suckers (other then me GF) is Video games, this has been going on since i was about three when dad got a Sega master system II and a soinc game, after that was countless hours on me cousins Super Nintendo, then when i was 6 i got a Nintendo 64 for Christmas. today i've spent thousands on this hobby, with a nice collection of 200+ games and 10 consoles.

pictures are great
photo0025wg6.jpg

photo0027mf8.jpg

photo0028oi6.jpg

photo0028oi6.jpg

What's your 360 gamertag?

My money vacuums are photography/filming equipment, guitars (I had seven at one point), skateboards, surfboards and video games but motorcycles take the cake.

Oh and how could I forget my girlfriend lol, but at least she spends on me too.

well mine are

motorbike's
pit bike's
bmx
mountain bike
rc
rc drifting
girl's
partying
and my vlt
and vid game's

yes thats all well and go but what happends when youve been riding all day and its becomes dark.. then you whip out the snes or something and kick back =) dam youve got a big collection i love it!

i think my biggest hobby would yes be my 50!!
then my next would be wakeboarding love it cant get enough and yeh other water sports too.
and another intrest of mine is yes my computer.. computer games parts anything =) try not to speend to much on the guts of it tho just the games XD
and hopefully soon ill have a car to put some cash into and get looking trick as f**k =D hopefully

i cant say coz if my misses see's this im right in the pooddang

so yes just jet ski's hehehe(toung in cheek)

What's your 360 gamertag?

My money vacuums are photography/filming equipment, guitars (I had seven at one point), skateboards, surfboards and video games but motorcycles take the cake.

Oh and how could I forget my girlfriend lol, but at least she spends on me too.
my tag is Mr 0uch (the 0 is a zero)

Fifty
Kite Surfing
Drifting
RC Drifting
Djn
Raving
The list could continue for weeks!!

Yep

I Ride......
50's
Big bikes
Drift & Race cars "When i can drive"

& Drinking Beer

Last edited:
my 50 at the moment $$
surfing
clubbing and drinking + getting fines because of stupid things i do drinking

Ride big bikes and minis.
Jet skis.
Car racing.
Boats.
Drifting.
Love my cars.
Love my girls.
Fishing.
RC Hobbies.

Preety much anything that runs with a motor and envolves mechanicals i love.

hrmm, wen i can afford one another MAJOR hobby of mine will be my car.
depending on wat i get will depend on wat typer of driving ill do.
if i get a;
Suzuki sierra soft top, it will be pretty reserved driving.
R32 skyline GST (or any other non-turbo R32),modding it to JDM spec and a bit of ameture Drifting(even though it would not compare to doing it in the mountains of Japan, Drool)

i hate P plate restrictions, the funny thing is i can drive anything on my L's at the moment lol

renavating my house and building cars.at the moment i am building a xj40 jaguar (daimler) will be low black with 20" chromies.will post before and after photos when finished.

Latest posts

Back