what other hobby's (money vacuums) do you guys have besides Bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new/old/recycled money drain...

moneydrain.jpg

well atm mine is
horses
horse ridin gear
south aussie horse ridin gear
my mobile bill (thats a big money sucker)
saving and tryin to get another moto which isnt working to well

wiggles concerts???
hiding ur fantasies behind the likes of me?

Pitbikes, Clothers and random stuff...
I don't have many, but dad certainly does, superbikes and aerobatic aeroplanes, LOL.

My Z50 is taking all my cash at the moment :(

my house.
my bike.
bills
more freaking bills......
my kids
missus...
rc boats, planes, cars
no particular order there either

I'd have to say i"ve spent alot of $$$$ on my vp ss but it's slowed down, now all my spare money goes in to my 04 yzf 450, 02 xr 400 and my mini.
It would be a cheap sport if you did not have to maintane everything.:D
Picture476.jpg
[/IMG]

I road race on my pushy just misse dout on vic team last october ok well mines a big thing for me family has doen n i love doing i fly planes as a hobbie not those lil rc planes i mean like the real ones m rite now in traing for my private lisence so i can fly places delivering cargo n getting paid a heap o n liek flying my bike as well lol

Hey chopper rider, what sorta planes do u fly?? I fly a bit myself, down at Moorabbin.
Cheers.

Dogs:
bothpuppies.jpg

Dvds

Ps2/3

Photography:
IMG_0209.jpg

work!:-(
was:
f4.jpg

is now:
f19.jpg

i was waiting for your rc collection to pop up foolspeed, nice fence did you do it yourself?

stupidability: throw up some pics of the jag when your done i would love to see it
do you plan to do anything else to it? eg engine work body work or just the re-spray and 20's for now?

my main hobbys and things that is sucking my wallet dry is
the pitty
my yamaha's
my tropical fish that i breed (betta halfmoons)

and i guess the main one is the roadbike, ive managed to save and in 2months or so i will have enough to get myself a 2006-2007 R6
the hard part now is what colour (blue or black) lol

Latest posts

Back