What Pit bike do you suggest?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camz_47

Reaction score
Hi all i was just wondering if u could give any suggestions on what type of bike i could get because i'm just starting but i want some power. If u have any suggestions please tell me and have any of u heard of "Urban X Motos", are they any good.

Thanks Cam

by the way i am after a 4 stroke mainly but if u know a 2 stroke wich is good then tells us.

Thanks again

mso 140s , that way your buying a decent quality bike now and doesn't need to be up graded straight away or wont brake on ya.Spend more money now on a bike than trying to fix it or make it better latter on.Mso will treat you like a king and have the greatest customer service know to man so a 140s should get the nod

Yeh, the mso is a great choice. Even the cheapest has a strong frame, adjustable suspension, engine etc.
You can jump it stock no probs but if you wonna do some really big jumps i would get the pro or elite with dnm forks and the elite has the cnc billet swingarm and frame too.
Cheers.

The MSO 140s is a good bike for you if you are just starting and want a bit of power. It doesnt cost too much either.

Latest posts

Back