What rear shock for pitpro 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian

Reaction score
hey guys

i looking at upgrading my rear shock on my pitpro 140cc. Been looking at fastace ones from the usa, any one got any other recommendations and best place in oz to buy? Any help would be great.

Cheers

Buy an Elka rear - from Ebay (or find a supplier), should only cost $600 or so ;)

It helps if you tell us what sort of riding you plan on doing, what sort of budget you have, etc...

i saw an elka go for $198 i was tempted to buy it and resell it for profit haha

Jeez, no one on here seems to recognise a joke (even with the little winky face) ;)

I was pointing out the fact that if you ask a question but provide little or no info it is near impossible to make a decent recommendation... I'll just recommend the most expensive thing I can :p

A little information goes a long way!

sorry guys, i been riding it a bit at the track, so want set it up a bit better, budget would be about 300 dollars so i can get something decent. cheers

What Mountain said, or keep your eye on ebay, as mentioned there have been some cheap Elka's flowing through! :)

Personally I'd just buy the DNM, but if you can pick up an Elka for only a little more you're laughing!

I am just about to buy a set of DNM M-200 front forks and DNM HRC rear shock for my 160cc bigfoot $650 so I will be interested to see what difference that makes

Latest posts

Back