what size forks would you need?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
im after advise

ok so im building a 50

ive got my hands on a A style swingarm +5 and a 270mm fastace 58ar
what length forks should i be running?
600mm with a 12" front wheel?
or do i need 635mm

i dont want to get a pair of forks to find out they will be too low

btw does anyone have any forks that i can have that will suit my setup? :)

cheers

im after advise

ok so im building a 50

ive got my hands on a A style swingarm +5 and a 270mm fastace 58ar
what length forks should i be running?
600mm with a 12" front wheel?
or do i need 635mm

i dont want to get a pair of forks to find out they will be too low

btw does anyone have any forks that i can have that will suit my setup? :)

cheers

Hey mate

Go some 635mm, there's some for sale on eBay at the moment.
They're Fastace as03 635mm long and no one has bidded on them yet so they are still $0.99. Just contact the dude on a postage quote, put your bid in during the last 1 minute of the auction and you'll be laughin.

FAST ACE AS03 FRONT FORKS - EXCELLENT CONDITION - eBay, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Sep-10 12:35:43 AEST)

Good luck mate
Carlton

Go the 635mm forks, you can always drop them through the mounts a little to dial in the height,

I would look around for something better than the as03 though, I think fastace leopards are supposed to be heaps better.

Go the 635mm forks, you can always drop them through the mounts a little to dial in the height,

I would look around for something better than the as03 though, I think fastace leopards are supposed to be heaps better.

The leapords are a step up, but also a step up in price. Plus I don't think they come in the 630mm form.

The as03 are still pretty good and for the price these ones on ebay are at you cant go wrong

I think you will find that the better forks these days come with preload and compression adjustment n both legs, not knocking the as03 just showing you a better alt.

If you could pick up the as03 forks for under $100 that would be a sick deal.

well ill see how the as03's go otherwise ill keep the as12 in mind,

hey fused did u sent the stuff off yet?

Latest posts

Back