what spider is this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
sorry for the irrelivency but theres a spider under my house has orange and black striped legs and a sliver goldy body i thought i could ask you guys cause you know australia almost famous for how many spiders it has just ive never seen spiders like this there usually like huntsman and funnel web nothing like this ill upload a pic asap

isnt a golden orb?
GoldenOrb.jpg

will the pet spiders bite much? or just when you first get them?

oh great i live up north mattbombers well tomorrow out come the insect spray and half the can will go on the bastard

you can buy like bird eating spiders for like 150 bucks but as mattbombers said fook taking it out of its cage i myself hate spiders so i cant say i would get one

and westy agreed the only good spider is a dead one

I freaking HATE spiders. Creepy buggers. Almost as bad as centipedes. Any thing with more or less than 4 legs is too erratic to be trusted. Chain lube, carb spray, starting fluid, mace, oven cleaner, WD-40, propane torch, work boot, used 'em all and more to off the bastids.

more or less than 4 legs? yeh, I dont trust humans much either. trust my dog heaps but.

i wouldent have one i thought that was your hand matt. how many do you have?

Latest posts

Back