What sticker kit so i have?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Aslan

Reaction score
What sticker kit do i have?

Hey guys, i have a Atomik ProX 125cc and i dont know what sort of plastics it has? I want to be some new plastics and i dont know if they are the right ones? Im not sure if it crf style.. and if not what are they?

Would these fit?

monster sticker kits suit crf.pitpro.bse.swd.atomik etc - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 24-Sep-08 23:01:33 AEST)

atomik sticker kit, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats items at low prices on eBay.com.au

Look at the picture of my bike

Attachments

• my bike.JPG
    my bike.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
yea, dont buy those ones at that price ... or even klx at that price ... too expensive

klx110's wont fit , your plastics are heaps different. Front fender isnt even close to the same shape. Youll have to mod them to fit.

Dont buy cheap shit ebay graphics , they are the shittest things around. The adhesive is of so low quality it seperates when you place the decal onto the plastic and then try to repeal and adjust. The laminate is piss weak and the colours are so far off the oem colours its crazy and all the designs are the same , your bike will look the same. Cheap graphics make a bike look shit.

Not all ebay graphics are cheap. I have some from PIMPIT INDUSTRIES and they are printed on really thick 3M.

Not all ebay graphics are cheap. I have some from PIMPIT INDUSTRIES and they are printed on really thick 3M.

Yeh, PIMPIT INDUSTRIES is what im looking at, they look nice, but i dont know if they will fit, i messaged PIMPIT INDUSTRIES and they said to send pictures of my plasitics. As soon as my bike get home im going to take of the plastics and take the pics and send em.. and see what he says.. Coz the back fender looks a lil diffrent.

Achmed, what bike do you have? and have you had any troubles with them? fading.. etc.

Cheers Andrew.

These are the ones im looking at.

STICKERS MONSTER ENERGY GRAPHICS 3M PIT BIKE DIRT PRO - eBay, Decals, Stickers, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Sep-08 20:36:08 AEST)

yes, I have those exact ones. No fading, although only a month old.
Very thick, flexible and easy to reposition if you get it wrong.

yes, I have those exact ones. No fading, although only a month old.
Very thick, flexible and easy to reposition if you get it wrong.

Righty oh.. i jst got my message back from him and he said them stickers wont fit my bike..

I want to tell my bike and buy an PitPro140XR.. mabe..

Cheers Andrew

Buy a PIMPIT Gangster ... they already got the stickers on em ;)

Mybe start with a google search? Or search miniriders.

Miniriders isnt here to wipe your ass , you'll have to do that your self haha.

Pimpit have their own site aswell as a ebay store , preety sure they normally have a bike up on that regularly

a bit harsh i would have thought ...

nah its just common sense so unit was just being straight forward, honest and straight to the point even though it was in a smart ass kinda way it was just a bit of aussie humour so i dont see any problem and it gave me a bit of a giggle :D

buy new klx style plastics with tha graphics.....

klx plastics fit on ur bike...

alo if u gonna buy a 140xr jus wait for the 09's

Latest posts

Back