What sticker kit so i have?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
140xr is the better of the two

140xr is midsized( so longer,larger) and standard 140 is the usual crf sized import
140xr has klx plasitcs and klx style frame (which is much nicer) and standard 140 is the crf plastics
140xr has a half decent fastace rear shock and some longer travel usd forks then the standard 140. The standard 140 has a rubbish rear shock
140xr has carlsbad tyres...Standard 140 has ebay specials on it

Obviously 140xr kicks its ass

Better frame,suspension,plastics,tyres,larger

Hey I was surfin ebay and came across some sticker kits for atomic and orions ect. I dont know howgood the seller is or anything just thought I'd let you know about it. If you do a advanced search in ebay and search for a seller called smallwheeldeals1 you should have some luck. As I said I dont know how good he is just that you were talkin bout kits for atomics and I stumbled across them.

Can anyone tell me how to put a link up? If I knew how I could put one up for you

Hey I was surfin ebay and came across some sticker kits for atomic and orions ect. I dont know howgood the seller is or anything just thought I'd let you know about it. If you do a advanced search in ebay and search for a seller called smallwheeldeals1 you should have some luck. As I said I dont know how good he is just that you were talkin bout kits for atomics and I stumbled across them.

Can anyone tell me how to put a link up? If I knew how I could put one up for you

http://stores.ebay.com.au/smallwheeldeals

Latest posts

Back