what time do you get on miniriders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog93

Reaction score
it seems like every time i got on to miniriders no one else is on:( so i was wondering what time every one else gets on?

As for me im on school holidays:D and out of town so im on the computer for a few hours during the day.

For a liek an hour of so each day.. i just read stuff kill time.. But manly at night time.

now im on holidays it can be any time of the night or day, think i was on till about 2.30 in the moring today, lol, When im at work depending on what time i get home but can be anytime between 3~4 in the arvo till about 1 in the moring, lol

every morning before work (eat breakfast over the computer)
smoko break at work
at nite before bed...

It's open here all day I just refresh it now and then !!! I'm always on for hours at night normally till 3 or 4 in the morning...

ya i open up the site when i get to work and have a browse every now and then when i get a chance

Every now and then. I used to be on here all the time, but my new found addiction of Nitro RC has taken up a lot of time, so i spend a lot of time on RC Forums.

Latest posts

Back