What to Buy??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I would cross the street just to get away from that bike. I love how the rear foot brake lever and rubber grips are selling points.:D :D :D :eek:
Have a look at Atomik,Pitpro or Urban X-Motos. They all chinese brands that do 250cc. cant help ya with shops in brissy but i imagine their would be a few. I think(could be wrong) their is a warehouse called best bargains that sell 125cc,140,cc,250cc chinas around brisbane.
Good luck

Last edited:
wow jb thats a sad looking bike

stay away mate my opinion
as for bike shops that sell chinnys around brisbane there are a few

south side i no of moss street has like 3 i think slacks creek
yamoto,dgr,and i think there is a few more

all of them id stay away from also as there a rip off

cheers

i would aslso never get that bike lollllll like pickaninny said, have a look at pitpro, atomik and just about any other bike then that 1 hehe

These bikes are better, though overpriced. Personally i would go for the urban x-moto at the bottom(last bike)as it has dog bone triple lingage as opposed to the shock bolted directly to the swingarm on the 250 at the top of the page. I feel for a 250cc the dog bone is a better setup. Go to the shop,check out their bikes and have a look then have a look on ebay etc.. for the bike you want and i can bet you will get the same bike cheaper even with postage.
Just my opinion
Holy crap just had a second look and they are advertised as having Showa forks and shock. Lol also says BASED on original Showa made in Japan.

Last edited:
mmm.... i would have a look in there for sure, its allways good if u can buy of a dealer near you , so u can have a look at them in person and have it started in front of u etc" the 125cc BBR STYLE (JUMPING PIT BIKE) is probly the best one there that i can see, but still it is very over priced and looks like u would realy want a good Warranty on it lol , u would get an atomik(like the 125cc BBR STYLE bike) for ALOT cheaper of ebay , they'r like just about the same bike

over priced fakes and atomik pro x ripoff's
do a bit more research before you go buying a bike
read a few reviews on the forum
it will save you alot of hassels later
go and buy the fifty botherhood mag and have a look through that
dunno about brissy shops but do your research on em
there's plenty of dodgy bros. around that are very keen to take your money
good luck

A guy i know bought a bike that looks alot like that one but is a 200cc,just because it has a bigger motor so he thought he could beat us.
Having ridden it i can honestly say it is one of the worst bikes ever to be built, everything feels wrong about it,and i mean everything.besides that it is a gutless piece of shit and my pitpro 140xr left it for dead.Whole seating position is just wrong,footpegs hit ground on small bumps,sidecovers stick out too far and hold you forward on bike,rear shock reservoir rubs on rear tyre.To cut a long story short,its simply horrible.NOBODY BUY THIS BIKE!!!

This bike is the reason why the world hates china bikes under no circumstances would I ever consider buying a bike like this , Rubber handles bahahaha sweet spec there

Cheers guys!! i will have a look around on the weekend see who stocks these atomik or pitpro bikes.

Latest posts

Back