what to buy???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
hey im around 105kg and 6ft and looking to buy a pit would you recommend the pitpro 140xr or 150xr or the atomik nitrous 140 or 150 obviously im going to have to replace chain, oil, rim and tyres but wondering if they will have enough power to pull me along and whether the suspension will be good enough or not??? and can i buy a fastace rear shock for the nitrous bikes?? also YX or Lifan???

cheers
________
Dc Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited:
yeah, theyll pull you along, but...um...you weigh almost twice as much as me....

like, its going to be a tad on the slow side, unfortunately....

pitpro much better than atomik..

YX and lifan both have there cons but im 99% sure the lifan is better in the 140, 150..

by the way headmess im 70kg and 15 years old and i ain't fat:p

Have you CONSIDERED other Bikes such as the Pitster Pro X4R???

The 2009 Model X4R's are pretty well built and in around 4 weeks time will come with the ALL NEW Pitster Pro 155Z Crate Engine which is turing heads in USA...meaning they are pretty damb good ;)

BUT Depends on how much you want to spend. These X4R's will Retail at around $2600 NEW.

yeah not really the pitpro and atomik nitrous are sort of in my price range thats why i chose them.. do you think there would be much difference between a 140 and a 150???
________
SHIP SALE

Last edited:
why not buy a KLX110 they only like 3k brand new....

Then if you want to turn it into something ridable for us adults you'll need to spend another 2/3k....

kidding...

There is a fair difference in power between the lifan 140 and 150 I dont know too much about the YX motors. I have a lifan 140, weigh 80 - 85 kg and its good for fun on tight track but certainly not a powerhouse. A mate has the 150 and it has heaps more power as it has an ORK fitted, bigger carb, mild cam, slightly bigger exhaust. Its really fun to ride and very responsive. If you can afford the 150 you wont regret it, especially as you weigh more. I'm not sure about a Fastace shock to suit the midsise xr's but I'm sure someone on here has one with an upgraded shock.

xr's have a cheap fastace on them, they're not too bad, try riding the xr then jump on an 125rr, man that things a pogo stick

nah don't know prices but they absolutely kill the pitpro XR, you'd be much better off getting that

so you guys would all go pitpro over atomik nitrous?? even though i can pick up a nitrous for almost half the price if i time it right and replace the rear shock, re-oil the front usd forks, add a new exhaust, put pro-tapers on it. ????????? just very curious.. cause im kinda keen hahhaa just need to find out like if i upgraded an atomik with those mod's it would come close to a pitpro wouldnt it??
________
NEXIUM LAWSUIT INFORMATION

Last edited:
well it would be close..if you could get it for say $350, then get it, then you could do those mods and if you bargin a bit you could get it cheaper than a pitpro.

hmmm i saw an atomik nitrous 150 go for like 800 bucks do you guys think its worth getting that or just paying the 1499 or watever it is for the pitpro?? also does anyone know what happened to the MSO 140s i cant find their website and would love an MSO if im going to pay like 1500 bucks anyway
________
Fix Ps3

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back