what to do first

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1inoz

Reaction score
i recieved my pitpro from mr tnt today and first thing in the mornin it will be going together and i have a question

should i drain the oil and put good stuff in to run it in?
should i put better brake fluid in as the original stuff looks like water
and it might be a stupid q but the book refers to the key alot and i never got a key and there is no ignition to put said key lol its kickstart only so i assume no key or ignition is needed
is there anything else besides loctiting the bolts that i need to do

thanks all

yea dump the oil in the enjine and put some good stuff in.

change the brake fluid if ya know how to and also change the fork oil that should make a big differance

yes
yes
the manual for the bike is based on another pitbike so it will say you have a key ignition but you actually dont
and yes loctite everything

normally the oil they come with is thinner oil good for running them in. But make sure you do change the oil after the first 30 mins - 1 hour, I got told to use belray semi synthetic thumper racing oil after my first 30 mins - 1 hour of use. as far as brake fluid goes get rid of the water and just use a dot 3 universal fluid. and when they are refering to the key i reckon it's something to do with the instructions

what weight fork oil is best and is there a sticky on doin that??changin the fork oil i mean
ty

The oil which comes in the bike is crap chinese oil. Lightweight for shipping and stuff. I say dump it and put MOTUL 1000 for the first 4 oil changes. Then switch to MOTUL 5100 synthetic oil.

Everyone likes different oils though so choose what you want, but make sure when running it in use a mineral based oil to cause more friction in the engine.

Latest posts

Back