What typa bike???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walker1

Reaction score
:confused:
Hey Crew
I know this is guna sound stupid but I have no idea about the make of my bike???
I bought it bout 1yr ago and all I was worried about was that it rips and it does so that was good enough for me.

I paid a grand for it and all that I can see from visible markings is that shes got a Gongyu motor 125 and a Kei Hin Carby in it.
Like most its a Crf plastics set up but thats about all I know even the owners manual dosnt give any huge tips on where it comes from...
Obviously I have figured out its chinese but if anyone else has any tips or knows if that particular motor is used more by a particular manafacture any help would be good.
Cheers.
I tried to attach some pics it wouldnt work

hmm with pics maybe we could tell a keihin carby is good but i have never heard of your engine to upload pics become a member of photobucket and copy the img code into your post.

Go to imagashack.us to upload your pics... none of the registration crap and they stay online for years.

Or give Photobucket.com a go. Easy as.

Its a genuine Thumpstar Expert!! Very good bike.

Its even got an air-shock, how much did you get it for?

Mate got it for a grand it had bearly done any work and I have looked after it since Ive had, it goes great!!!

Thanks so much for ya help

does anyone els have the same thoughts on the make of my bike???

Cheers man Im stoked!!! thanks again for ya help.

I cant belive that, I had seen photos and I was hoping that It was a Thumpstar...

;)

a grand thats the buy of the year was it brand new or second hand

that is not genuine the forks are differnt the hubs and it doesnt have thumpstar on the bar riser but still a gud buy for a grand

Bought it from a guy up on the sunny coast qld when I was living up there. it was from a outdoor furniture shop, the bike belong to his son and they just didnt use it.

So you rekon its not the real the deal???

that is not genuine the forks are differnt the hubs and it doesnt have thumpstar on the bar riser but still a gud buy for a grand

Yeah the forks are different but look at the frame and engine, maybe its had some mods, but I think its genuine still, its still a very good bike.

i disagree flarry look at the shock up the top theres a thread witch mean it should have a spring

Yeah its sorta hard to see but you should probably get a spring for that or a new shock. Another thing that tells me its genuine is the thumpy disks.

im with jacko here ,the bike is not a genuine thumpstar only the following accounts
-its does not have the sane forks (with hexagonal covers or base) or genuine clamps
-the frame is similar but not the same the holes the genuine thump frame are rounded and is polished
-the swingarm is different
-pegs are different
-brakes ,bars etc are different

However it still has a jailing engine in it the same as thumpstar as it has the jailing logo on the barrel there so its got a decent engine in it

Cheers for the feedback guys,

The shock has just been put back in like that untill a new FASTACE BS-66RC-280L 1200 arrives, currently has no spring but is also not being ridden.

Latest posts

Back