What type of motor?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mph

Reaction score
Hi,can any one tell me what is the better type of motor to buy as a replacement for a slow 125,i was thinking of 140,but what type,cheers

I'm doing the same thing. I'm throwing up between the gpx 125 or lifan 150cc i dunno...:D

gpx 125 is 460 from dhz with free shipping and the 150 is 500 I think from dhz.

Hey thanks for that ,ive checked out pretty much everything and have came to the conclusion that a GPX 150 should do.

where you getting the gpx150 from ?

reason im asking is because theres not too many shops around selling these and id be surprised if they actually had the center case upgrade..(if it hasnt got it dont touch it, and get a written guarantee that it is installed)

might be a thing to chat about with the store/person your purchasing it from

Thanks sean, ive looked at just about every website and i was thinking of buying one from DHZ,r they good to deal with,the bike i have i was told it had a cam and high comp piston(liar) would like to post his shop on this site but that i wont.any suggestions on where or who to purchase the GPX Motor from?
once again thanks for the info i would hate to get ripped again.
Cheers

Thanks for that i really appreciate everybodys input its great to see that you can still get good HONEST advice and not be screwed because some F--- Wit with 3 dicks thinks he is a demi god and thinks everybody should bow to the all great and mighty(love to put in shop name but i wont).All in melbourne be aware this ******* will rip you off and not even bat an eye lid.
Once again thanks to those who responded
Cheers

Now now you cant go casting aspersions about people,then again thanks.

Latest posts

Back