What wheels do you roll on, Car etc ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
stuffed up the title..i kno lol :p

Hey fellas,
im just curiouse as to see what kind of cars people have on here. Ill start (dont pay me out lol).

Daihatsu Charade 1997, 1.3 injected, Manual
gone 250,00 kms+ but had a new engine put in about 30 or 40 thousadn ago so its all good!
csa hornet mags
fusion 12" encounter sub
600w amp
JVC headunit
pioneer rear speakers

SOON TO HAVE:
3" canon
fusion front speakers
pod filter fitted
Haymen Reese tow bar
Halogen headlight bulbs
3" tacho with shift light...not to look like a bloody street racer or anythign..just handy to have!

im happy with this car, its great for a first car and it weighs next to nothing so the engine actually poerforms quiet well. its alos good to have a newish car unlike all the other P platers at my school! it will actually be MINE on the weekend as it was my dads and hes just bought a WL 2004 (or sumthin liek that) Statesman 5.6L V8 (farking flies and i love playing with the electric seats lol) :)
Mum has a 2002 kia mentor/shuma...fast little 4 cylinder!
im getting my P's in two weeks so i cant wait to ride my little red rocket around and tow the trailer where ever i want when ever i want and go riding! I only paid 2,400 for it and they sell in car yards anywhere from $4,000 to $6,000 :)

ill hopefully buy the statesman off dad in two years or so as he gets a new car every two years (his work gives him $200 a WEEK for a car). The ill pimp hat out a bit! maybe some 22" on the beast and a sports exhaust to whack it up to 250kw.
lets see what everyone else has!

Last edited:
My mum has a 1991 Holden Nova.. ROFL.. Cost 9 grand and its a total piece of fucking shit.

I got a 1993 Toyota Corolla SE 1.6L twin cam
4'' cannon exhaust
Alloy Mags
99,000kms on her.
& personalised plates :)

To come,
New CD player and 6x9's
(Sick of the radio, wana play my iPOD)

Happy wif it gets from A - B, not spending anything more on it. its in perfect condition bought it off sum old lady. yeah so no more money putting subs or shit it in or engine cos tis not worth it unless its a decent car. i am saving for an AUDI A4 1.8L Turbo, so i will fully pimp that out wen i get it hompefully nxt year march at the rate i am earning money and wif birthday adn chrissy still to come.

Benox didnt your mumma ever teach you good manners? you fucking swear alot for a kid:p

A VL Commodore Berlina
7000000kms... odo stuffed

A total pos infact i hate it so much I want a new VL lol.

I almost bought a ratty vn for 200 bucks but got the foxico instead

mum bought the vn :p and i got a bodgey roadworthy for it....it helps to have contacts

lucky i didnt buy it, first week the waterpump and the fuel pump went

ahahah

ohh and if this makes the deal sweeter its an exucutive :p

Last edited:
our family car is just like a 2004 model ford futura stationwagon, we are gettin an '07 model soon as we get a new car every like 4 years. dad's car is a 1964 VE model Valiant VIP limited edition model with a 318 (5.2 or 4) with only under 10,000 kms on it. ognna hav new paint job, number plates, all interrior, radio and stuff, bit and pieces all over. he is gonna make it full on original, he is even paying heaps to get personal number plates as the originals.
and dad's ride is an '04 yamaha r1 (all stock) soon to be a '07 model since he gets a new one after 20,000 k's

My VS Spak, nice comfy cruiser,

DSCF1556.jpg

our family car is just like a 2004 model ford futura stationwagon, we are gettin an '07 model soon as we get a new car every like 4 years. dad's car is a 1964 VE model Valiant VIP limited edition model with a 318 (5.2 or 4) with only under 10,000 kms on it. ognna hav new paint job, number plates, all interrior, radio and stuff, bit and pieces all over. he is gonna make it full on original, he is even paying heaps to get personal number plates as the originals.
and dad's ride is an '04 yamaha r1 (all stock) soon to be a '07 model since he gets a new one after 20,000 k's

man why waste so much money..... i would kill just to have an 04 futura let alone a new one when there is nothing wrong with the 04 model!

Lol dude, my mum taught me to swear! Amazingly.. Shes a metal head.. Lol,
I dont know many mums who love metallica, motorhead and system of a down!
Shes a bit crazy too.. Has a very short fuse.. Thats how i learnt to swear, I used to always piss her off and she would go fucking crazy like
"FUCK YOU BEN, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT" LOL
Gotta love crazy mums!

car looks good mate..ill get some pics of my beast on sunday after i give it a big clean out! sadly it has two small dents...one in the fron wheel arch area on the right (bus sided swiped the car while dad was at work!) and the other on the back left quarter panel (truck ran a stop light and nicked the back of the car)

This is my 86' VL Calais Turbo (5 speed) !!!

myVLTurbo.jpg

and this is my 94' VP (5 speed)(soon to be supercharged) !!!

MyVP.jpg

The VP is my daily driver and the VL is my weekend car !!!

There both cool to drive but the VL is of cause much cooler !!! vvvrrrrr... psshhh !!!

An yes, I have the same wheels on both cars !!! I love TAK Legends !!!

my parents have a 2006 hyundai elantra and a 2006 hyundai accent new body shape lol and my dad rides a ct110 everyday lol postie

if u try and type less than 10 charaters in the quick reply thingy and they try and post it it says something like 10 or more letters or something. just doesn't allow it for some reason, so ppl can be a post whore, just see something.
nice, next one, lookin good, etc. just some little rule

i cant find any decent pics of mine lol... it s my 1st car so dont laugh... its a 1983 bmw 323i..red of course coz they go faster :p, its a 2.3L Straight 6, fuel injected, custom black n red interior, 3" exhaust, sony cd player (with remote no point lol), chromies lol, race steering wheel i think its 12"?(not shown in picture) , pod filter haha, cant think of any more atm... will try n get some better pics later...

mods to come over the years:
RB30 engine (3.0L Straight 6)
white diablo 18" rims
m-tech body kit
+ heaps more

Last edited:
man why waste so much money..... i would kill just to have an 04 futura let alone a new one when there is nothing wrong with the 04 model!

not mi money! lol. nah we got the money so we like 2 hav new and quality things. we havn't bought a second hand car or bike (for mi dad) for SOO long, the like a year be4 i was born. but mi next bike i wonna get a 2nd hand, if ya get a jap no use of brand new, they de-valuate SOO much.
the valiant mi dad got in a will from mi great-uncle, that's how i got mi middle name, William, from uncle bill (short 4 William) so dad didn't chuck it, plus it was an awsome car, tonnes of torque, hopin when im older dad will e me cruise in it, it would be so easy to towe bikes.

i had a atlas grey VN SS but sold it two weeks ago im now looking at buying a AU XR8 or BA XR6

Latest posts

Back