What wheels do you roll on, Car etc ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a few vehicles...

1980 GH SE Sigma turbo (SIKMA)
2004.5 Holden XC Barina (CORSA)
2005 Bolwell 50cc Skoota
1984 GK Sigma Wagon
2000 Daewoo Lanos (Gf's)

248395_140_full.jpg

2061370_79_full.jpg

Hey fellas,
cars been goin great! but today while i was driving i noticed a fishy kind of smell coming from the air con (even when its turned off, just fan) there is also a weird liquid dripping onto the passenger side foot well at the front..it seems to be coming from the up inside the middle console...any body got an idea of whats going on. I swear ive smelt the smell before but im having a bit of a blank. I just wanna know im not doign any damage driving the car with this issue.

cheers, Michael :)

the sikma is runnin a 2.6 turbo motor and has made over 120kws @ wheels and ran a 14.8 1/4...

hey fellas,
pretty sure that fishy shit smell is coolant and a hose to the heater has cracked and the heated fluid is dripping out. theres also steam coming out of the vents which makes sense...so me and dad are havvin a look at it this mornin and hopefully fixin it :p

i dont have a car. but i hae a GSXR 600 k6 all black. ghost rider anit got nothing on me.

Picked this up yesterday for 950, 89 ea falcon 218000kms
e8af939c676b52e2c66f0de640ed8333.jpg

Has a few suspension clunks and needs the rocker cover gasket doing, but seems to drive well. Handles the dirt roads better than our 2000 honda Odyssey lol

Latest posts

Back