what would you do

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
hey lads ive picked up a 110cc pit bike for real cheap. need some work but was wondering what you would do if you were gonna do it up. unsure what model it is but ill post it up when i find out.

here is the pics. anyone tell me what it is and if its worth doing up?

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

eeek cant really make it out from the pictures but it looks like the same as one of my mates , riding it felt like crap! id do the suspension before anything ,, other wise there aint much else u can do to it...

yeah gonna have to wait till friday till i pick it up. i think it looks like sus's 110 thumpster or a mtb 125??

yeh i thought so too. are they an ok bike?

not really confortable to ride ... but they mite be built tough?
and i guess you could make it confortable

my mate had one and sorry to say it but it was sh*t.
but as we know chinas are all different same bike or not lol.

thats my pitpro 125. and i got the other bike for a carton so its just a project lol

hey i got the bike today. so took a few pics. can anyone tell me what it is. its gonna be the project

08092008083.jpg

08092008084.jpg

08092008085.jpg

no one else got an idea? very small bike but has a 14/12 inch wheel combo

Not too sure buddy but first you need to make the bike look good. Not the speed at the moment.

Get some new plastics and/or sticker kit and give it a good old scrub. Get an old toothbrush and scrub between everywhere!

New exhaust and just basically buy some parts. Maybe handlebars and a new kill switch & new billet fuel cap, exhaust, grips, levers, air filter and pegs. Also, buy a new NGK spark-plug.

That's what I would do. Haha.

Latest posts

Back